9 Bailey Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming 3 bedroom, 2½ bath Tudor in sought after Wyoming section of Millburn where architectural details abound! Living Room with fireplace with brick surround. Spacious formal Dining Room with original architectural details and easy flow to the Kitchen. Bright and airy Sun Room – perfect for relaxing and entertaining! All Bedrooms with an abundance of natural light and cedar closets. Lower Level with Recreation Room, Laundry Area and newly added Full Bath! Immediate location to top-rated Wyoming Elementary School, Slayton Field and midtown direct trains to NYC! Near shopping and restaurants in Maplewood and Millburn. 9 Bailey Road is an absolute must see and won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 9 Bailey Road, Millburn, NJ
- Double mahogany arched Entry Wood Door with leaded glass window
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling mounted light fixture, walk-in coat closet with double hung window, arched entry to Living Room
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, oversized arched entry to Dining Room and Sun Room, wood burning fireplace with brick surround, stone base and wood mantle, built-in open shelving, double hung windows, polished wrought iron and wood staircase to Second Level.
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, pendant light fixture, double casement windows, triple side by side windows on one exposure, original built-in corner closet with leaded glass door and lead mullions
- Sun Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, triple side by side casement windows on 2 exposures, oversized double casement on third side, original built-in arched bookcase with adjustable shelves.
- Unique stone behind plaster pattern detailing on the walls throughout first floor.
- Kitchen featuring tile floors, flush mount light fixtures, cabinetry with granite countertops, granite backsplash, original Chambers gas oven, Bosch dishwasher, Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer, Breakfast Nook featuring tile wainscoting, custom benches, pendant light fixture, casement window, pull down built-in screens
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, casement window, pedestal sink, dual linen closets, flush mount light, cabinetry.
- Windows all have pull down built-in screens and custom storm windows throughout first floor.
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, flush mount light fixture, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, pull down to attic
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, pendant and sconce light fixtures, double hung windows, walk-in cedar closet with custom built-in storage, ceiling mounted light fixtures, casement window
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, sconce light fixture, double hung windows, cedar closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, picture rail molding, sconce light fixture, double hung windows, cedar closet
- Full Hallway bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile baseboard, tile wainscoting, crown molding, sconce lighting, vanity with sink and storage, oversized built-in medicine cabinet with mirror on both sides, shower over tub with tile surround, double hung window
- Traditional staircase to Lower Level with door to side yard
- Recreation Room featuring painted concrete flooring, painted cement walls, hopper windows
- Laundry Area featuring GE top load washer and front load dryer, utility sink and shelving and storage
- Bathroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard tile molding, wood wainscoting, wood vanity with vessel sink, 3 light sconce, medicine cabinet with mirror, dual closet with shelving, walk-in shower, hopper windows, sliding barn door
- Flat, fully fenced-in back yard and Belgium block driveway
- Patio featuring grilling and seating area surrounded by 3 season perennial gardens
- Bluestone walkway on side of house
- Sump pump and French drains
- Original 2-car garage with hanging and storage for tools
- Wyoming section of Millburn with US News Gold Medal schools
- Walking distance to Wyoming school (top NJ and national elementary school)
- Walking distance to Slayton field with access to tennis courts, baseball field, basketball court and playground
- 12 minute walk to Maplewood train station
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC