96 Meadowbrook Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 2 half
- $3,050 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming Glenwood Colonial. Spacious Living Room opens to a sun-drenched Dining Room with beautiful moldings & Hardwood floors. Kitchen with Ceaserstone countertops, modern steel & wood cabinetry, Stainless Steel appliances & Butcher Block center island. Powder Room & Office complete the 1st Level. The 2nd Level has 3 nicely-sized Bedrooms that offer plenty of windows & closet space. As a bonus, a large 4th bedroom on the 3rd Level providing the ultimate retreat. The Lower Level features a spacious Family Room/Rec Room. Fully fenced-in backyard with expansive patio. Perfectly nestled in the award-winning Millburn School District, blocks to NJ transit, restaurants, shopping, Glenwood Elementary School & Millburn High School.
Room by Room Details of 96 Meadowbrook Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Stone steps to front stone landing with wrought iron railing leads to front Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and dentil crown molding, modern globe light fixture and Coat Closet, painted slate blue
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, 4 windows at 2 exposures with blinds, baseboard and crown molding, wood burning fireplace with original decorative mantle, painted soothing gray
- Powder Room featuring a frosted glass panel door, gray slate floor, custom marble vanity with storage, 2 windows at 2 exposures with blinds, bathroom sconce, sensor bathroom fan with light
- Office featuring a frosted glass panel door, hardwood floors, 2 windows with blinds at 2 exposures, built in wall to wall desk with metallic shelving, baseboard and crown molding and modern track lighting
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, chair rail, designer chandelier, 2 windows and 2 casement windows at 2 exposures, shutter swing doors to Kitchen, painted gray
- Renovated Kitchen featuring cork flooring (parquet underneath), 3 windows with solid mahogany wood picture frame, stainless steel and wood faced cabinets, frosted glass panel cabinet doors, Ceasarstone countertop, glass mosaic tile backsplash, Grohe stainless steel sink with pull-down faucet, stainless Bosch dishwasher, stainless Kitchen-aid 4 burner gas stove/oven, stainless LG French door refrigerator, recessed lighting, center island with storage and butcher block counter top (seating for 2), designer modern lighting fixture, exterior door to back yard
- Staircase with window (blinds) leading to second floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding and flush mount lighting fixture
- Bedroom #1 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, ceiling fan with light, 2 windows with blinds, closet, en suite powder room with tile flooring, pedestal sink, window and toilet
- Bedroom #2 featuring 2 windows with blinds at 2 exposures, hardwood floors, baseboard, ceiling fan with light, closet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, 3 windows with blinds at 2 exposures, closet with shelving
- Hall Full Bathroom featuring tile floors, recessed lighting, window with blinds, storage vanity with bathroom sconce, large soaking tub with shower above and tile surround and sliding glass doors
- Full staircase leading to bonus room featuring carpeting, large decorative window, and second window at 2 exposures, recessed lighting, 2 deep closets with shelving
- Carpeted stairway with exterior door to side yard leads to Lower Level Recreation Room
- Large recreation room with stone floor, recessed lighting, decorative chandelier, 4 frosted casement windows, 2 closets with light fixtures
- Laundry Closet with stainless LG washer and white Whirlpool dryer
- Full Bathroom featuring stone flooring, window, custom storage vanity with bathroom sconce, recessed lighting, shower with glass door and tile surround
- Large brick paver patio
- Wood planters with blooming flowers and perennials
- Fenced in flat backyard
- Detached 2 car garage with storage and shelving
- French drain with sump pump
- 4 installed A/C units with an additional unit
- Freshly painted 2019
- Bathroom renovation 2015
- Kitchen renovation 2007
- Walking distance to Short Hills Train Station, Glenwood Elementary School and Millburn High School
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC