The Sue Adler Team knows there’s more to real estate than simply buying and selling a home; we know that people flock to our towns along the New Jersey Midtown Direct train line because they love the sense of community and connectedness that we share with our neighbors. Top-rated schools, excellent shopping and dining experiences, hometown business establishments, opportunities to serve with civic and nonprofit organizations—there are so many reasons why we love to live, work and play in these towns we call home. We hope you find our newspaper informative and we thank for giving us the opportunity to keep you “In The Know” about all that we know about our markets and our towns.
We invite you to preview our three town specific editions:
The early summer edition of “In the Know” features articles on:
- The benefits of strategic pricing
- The latest news in mortgage interest rates
- Millennials – the next big thing to hit the real estate market
- Understanding New Jersey’s attorney review process
- To stage or not to stage
- Latest home sale stats
- Meet our buyers – is your home just what they’re looking for
- Sweet Nothings – the sweetest spot in Summit
- And so much more!
If you have a real estate topic, town news or local business that you’d like to see highlighted in upcoming editions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to buy or sell a home this summer? Give us a call at 973-936-9129 for a confidential, complimentary moving consultation!