Another epic celebration of the Summit NJ Downtown Spring Street Fair is only weeks away. Artists and craftsmen who hail from other states will come to display and share their work. There will be music, rides, great street fare and plenty of fun in downtown Summit on April 28.
- What: Summit NJ Downtown Spring Street Fair
- When: April 28, 2013, from 11 am to 5 pm
- Where: 374 Springfield Avenue, Summit NJ 07901
- Contact No.: 908-277-6100
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Parking is available at DeForest Avenue and Board Street Garage.
What to Expect
- Food: Of course, there will be plenty of booths and vendors that will be selling the best foods in Summit. From the cheapest to the most expensive meals, name it, and you’ll find them at the fair. There are a lot of exciting treats for everyone and surely your tummies will be filled by delicious goodies at the end of the fair.
- Games: Whether you’re a child or an adult, you can definitely enjoy the games offered at this festival. Like any other fair, there are lots of fun things in store for the crowd. From the simplest games to the most exciting ones, this fair is anything but boring.
- Music: Is it live entertainment that you crave? Well, the Summit Spring Street Festival offers exactly that. There will be a number of local and some national music artists. So, come one and come all and enjoy the fun.
- And last but not least, the Arts and Crafts: Since the event is named the Spring Street Fair & Craft Show, expect to see stunning works of arts. The event actually showcases art in different forms. More than 300 artists and crafters will gather and fill your eyes with amazement.
The Summit Downtown
Summit Downtown is a non-profit corporation representing the retailers and businesses in the Special Improvement District. The main purpose of the SDI is to encourage both the development and improvement of the quality of life, especially when it comes to the business community in the downtown Summit area. It is spearheaded by 20 members of the Board of Trustees coming from downtown retailers, property owners, community residents, the Mayor, as well as the City Administrator.
All the earnings or tax revenues are dedicated to the improvement of the downtown and the beautiful City of Summit.
So, this coming April 28, join the Summit NJ Downtown Spring Street Fair and support the community. Have fun during this grand celebration of spring, appreciate the arts and crafts, and best of all, meet and greet friends, old and new.