As we navigate through life with this global pandemic, we face the challenge of keeping our community safe, while helping our clients meet their housing needs. As such, we came up with a Safe Selling Home Buying & Selling process which ensures that Buyers are only seeing homes in person that they have vetted online, and Sellers are only allowing showings from Pre-Approved Buyers who have already approved the online Digital Showcase.
Here’s how our Safe Selling Process works:
Step 1: Buyers to review all online materials prior to setting up in person showing:
- Digital Showcases: All of our listings now have a Digital Showcase that interested Buyers must review prior to scheduling a showing. Each showcase features 25+ photos, a Video Walk-Through and/or 3-D Matterport Walk-Through, an Interactive Floor Plan, survey, all details on the house, your story, we help your buyers envision living in their new house and community.
- Virtual Showings, Live or On Demand Open Houses: We’ve made it easy for you! Understanding that each Buyer and Seller has different needs, we tailor the showing process for each client. We offer both FaceTime and Zoom showings, both of which can be done on an individual basis or through one of our Live or On-Demand Virtual Open Houses.
Step 2: In-Person Showings and Open Houses: We recommend buyers see home in-person in order to make an informed purchase decision, and we have specific safety measures in place:
- Just as buyers want to vet the houses they see in person prior to setting up an appointment, Sellers want to make sure that the buyers are qualified prior to letting them come through their house.
- COVID-19 disclosures signed prior to the showing
- Buyer and Agent to arrive in separate cars, with masks. If booties are not in house, Buyer to remove shoes and wear socks through.
- Agent to access the key in the lockbox and open the front door
- Buyer to refrain (when possible) from bringing children to the showing, if they attend, children must always be accompanied by a parent.
Only 2 groups will be permitted to go through open house at a time, (one group per floor), to insure everyone’s safety. We ask that you kindly respect this policy and to please be patient and wait your turn if there is a line.
My team and I are here to guide you through this process. You can relax knowing that you have a caring, experienced, and highly skilled team of real estate experts working for you. We are grateful for the opportunity to help you and your family achieve your real estate goals.
Yours to count on,