Livingston-Fabulous expanded split with open floor planLivingston Twp.
18 Claremont Ave Livingston, NJ 07039 – SOLD!
- 18 Claremont Ave
- Livingston Twp.
New Listing! MLS# 2938586 This expanded and updated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath split has been meticulously maintained and well cared for. From the moment you enter the light-filled spacious Living Room you will be awed by the great layout and open floorplan. Beautiful hardwood floors, spacious rooms and the abundance of light are the hallmarks of this special home.
- The large Living Room opens to a spacious Dining Room and light filled Family Room with sliders out to the tranquil back yard.
- The kitchen featuring granite counter tops and a large breakfast bar flows seamlessly to the dining, family and living rooms making this a great home for entertaining.
- The finished lower level is home to a large recreation room, updated full bath & laundry room and also has direct access to the yard.
- Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms featuring hardwood floors & ample closet space as well as an updated full bathroom.
- The large unfinished basement is great for storage and can be finished to create even more living-space. It features high ceilings and direct access to the back yard.
Proximity to NYC direct transportation, schools, houses of worship and shopping can’t be beat. If you’re looking for a turn-key home in the heart of Livingston then welcome home!
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.