Stunning Rolling Hill Section Home in ChathamChatham Twp.
19 Country Club Drive Chatham, NJ 07928
- 19 Country Club Drive
- Chatham Twp.
The Sue Adler Team Sold This Home with 4 offers For $130,000 Over Asking!
See what our happy sellers had to say:
“We received multiple offers the first weekend of listing our home !! Selecting a realtor is a critical decision as each agent we met had a very persuasive argument as to why we should choose them. My husband & I felt instinctively that Sue Adler was the right person to act on our behalf. She has a wealth of experience and is surrounded by a team of professionals that manage each phase of the buying/selling transaction on behalf of their clients. If there was any queries during the transaction there was always an expert to call and help us navigate the process. We would highly recommend Sue Adler and we are very grateful to her and her team.” – Colleen and Thomas Donellan
If you’re in the “thinking about moving” stage, call us! Our Listing Strategists will share their priceless advice on getting your home ready. Our clients net the most amount of money in the least amount of time with the least amount of hassle because of our up front proactive strategy!
Interested in information about recent home sales in Chatham?
SOLD! 19 Country Club Drive Chatham, NJ 07928
Call The Sue Adler Team for more information 973-936-9129
Sold for $1,825,000
Step into 19 Country Club Drive on a sought after street in Chatham Township where style, elegance and comfort await you! Situated on a picturesque, tree-lined street surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in the Rolling Hill section, this magnificent Colonial has been renovated to perfection, both inside and out.
Sitting on just under half an acre of land with manicured trees and shrubs, the front bluestone walkway guides you to the front door and into the double story entrance foyer leading to the open, airy floor plan of well planned living and entertaining spaces. The Dining Room features large picture windows, gas fireplace and warm toned hardwood floor. The addition of the family room offers soaring high vaulted ceilings and focal wall with gas fireplace, dramatic mantle and flanking custom built-in shelving and storage. The addition of the butler’s pantry with wine and beverage refrigerators further makes entertaining in this incredible space that much easier. A conveniently located Powder Room rounds out this area of the home.
Central to the open first level is the Kitchen inspired by any cook’s dream. With top-of-the line appliances, the abundant counter space and granite top center island and breakfast bar make cooking both gratifying and delightful. Enjoy dining informally in the adjacent breakfast area (extension of the kitchen) overlooking the bluestone patio and rear yard.
Just up a couple of steps you will find the first set of sleeping quarters including 3 bedrooms with hardwood floor and ample closet space. One bedroom is complete with en-suite full bathroom and just down the hall is an additional full bathroom servicing the other two bedrooms.
On the second level the Master Suite awaits you with double-sided gas fireplace, dressing area that could easily work as a private office and large custom walk-in closet. Relax away the cares of the day in the spa-like Master Bath complete with soaking tub, walk-in shower and double vanity. Steps down the hall is the Sitting Room, which would easily work as an additional Bedroom, with double door entry, hardwood floor and shared fireplace (with Master bedroom).
And there’s more….the finished lower level includes a spacious Recreation Room, Bonus Room, as well as a newly renovated Mudroom and full Bathroom. The over-sized two-car garage can be accessed from the lower level. This house has so many options to grow with your changing family, coupled with its sought after location, makes 19 Country Club drive a perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 19 Country Club Drive, Chatham
- 2-story entry Foyer with chandelier, sconces, wall with custom panel molding, hardwood floor and two coat closets
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, large picture windows, fireplace with stone surround and hearth and decorative wood mantel, crown molding, chandelier and recessed lighting
- Powder Room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, light fixture, mirror and pedestal sink
- Butler’s pantry with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown molding, Sub-Zero wine refrigerator, 2 drawer refrigerators and built-in wine racks and storage
- Family Room with hardwood floor, vaulted bead board and wood trim ceiling, custom architectural windows, custom built-ins, fireplace with stone surround and decorative wood mantel, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom light fixture, wired sound, access to rear patio and yard
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, granite countertops with custom cabinetry and under cabinet lighting, double sink, tumbled marble backsplash, GE Monogram six- burner gas/oven range, GE Monogram refrigerator, GE Monogram microwave, secondary GE Monogram oven, center island with breakfast bar, breakfast area with chandelier, additional custom cabinetry and beverage refrigerator and French sliders to rear patio and yard
- Hall Bathroom with tile floor, vanity with marble top, storage below and mirror with light above, shower over tub, window with shutters and linen closet
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, windows with shutters, crown molding, walk-in closet, en-suite Bathroom with tile floor and mosaic detail inlay, vanity with marble top and storage below and mirror with light above, window with shutter and stall shower with glass door
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, crown molding, windows with shutters and walk-in closet
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floor, light fixture, windows with shutters and double door closet
- Master Bedroom with carpeting, recessed lighting, double-sided gas fireplace with stone surround and decorative wood mantel, walk-in California Closet with ceiling attic access via stair, two double windows, ceiling fan with light, crown molding and dressing/bonus room with carpet, recessed lighting, window and access to attic storage via loft stairs
- Master Bathroom with tile floor and mosaic detail inlay, light fixture, double vanity with marble top, storage below and double mirrors with lighting above and overhead spotlighting, two medicine cabinets, soaking tub with decorative tile mosaic and overhead light, walk-in tile shower with glass door, linen closet and separate commode area with door
- Sitting Room/5th Bedroom with hardwood floor, angled ceiling, recessed lighting, double-sided gas fireplace with decorative stone surround and wood mantel with look through into Master Bedroom
- Recreation Room with carpeting and recessed lighting
- Bonus Room with carpeting, recessed lighting, custom built-ins and walk-in closet
- Laundry Room with tile floor, built-in cabinets with countertop, overhead light and utility sink
- Full Bathroom with ceramic wood-look floor, vanity with marble top, storage below and mirror with overhead light, stall shower with marble mosaic walls and glass door
- Mudroom with ceramic wood-look floor, bench seating, hooks with storage shelf above and built in cubbies
- Access to over-sized two-car GarageTek garage with storage
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Down to studs remodel (2007)
- Family Room and Butler’s Pantry added (2013)
- Complete Lower Level Bathroom renovation, custom Mudroom remodel (2014)
- Entrance Hall remodel with custom paneling (2014)
- Rear Patio with professional landscaping, mature greenery, landscape lighting and fenced in yard
- Bluestone front walkway
- Pipe/wiring for gas generator
- 3-zone heating
Visit The Community
Families moving to the Chathams often tell me that the area’s biggest draw is the very high standards of the schools. Parents here place a high value on education, resulting in one of the most outstanding systems in the area. Schools in both Chatham Township and Chatham Borough come under the administration of the School District of the Chathams, supported by a very active group of parents and community members in the Chatham Education Foundation. Since their inception in 1997 they have raised over $300,000 to enhance Chatham’s schools.
Chatham High School was recently recognized with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. It was ranked 8th among New Jersey’s 322 public schools by New Jersey Monthly magazine in 2010. The school strives to meet the educational needs of every child with a carefully tailored curriculum which includes 18 or so AP courses as well as providing support for children with special needs. Students excel outside the classroom too – Chatham High School has an award winning marching band, a lively theatre program and top of the league teams in basketball, tennis, cross-country and soccer.
One unique feature of the Chatham Middle School is the way each grade is divided into “houses,” creating a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. There are four elementary schools: kids go to Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard, or Washington Avenue from kindergarten to grade 3 and then on toLafayette School for the final two years of their elementary education.
Chatham kids love the summer camps run by the Work Family Connection.
You can continue learning when schooldays are long gone at the Adult School, which offers a huge variety of classes in everything from arts and crafts, through to challenging courses on business and legal issues.
Beautiful homes, plenty of space, fabulous amenities and only 25 miles from New York City – is it any wonder Chatham is so popular with commuters? Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown Direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 46 minutes. There are direct trains into Hoboken, too. Most homes in Chatham Borough are within walking distance of the Chatham train station, and there are free bike racks there. Residents can apply for parking permits from Chatham Borough for the lots next to the station on Fairmount Avenue and Railroad Plaza and along Bond Street and Fairmount Avenue. They cost around $350 a year.
There is metered parking, too, for $5.00 per day. Chatham is just off exit 7 of Route 24, providing easy access to I-78 and I-287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway and Route 280 are all within 10-15 minutes. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away. New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains and Greystone Park.