20 Ridge Dr E, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,367 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, pristine 4 Bedroom, 2 and ½ Bath colonial home in the sought after Woodruff elementary school district of Berkeley Heights with easy access to the Watchung Reservation hiking trails, Route 78, the Mall at Short Hills, the Paper Mill Playhouse, and convenient train ride to New York City from either the Murray Hill or Berkeley Heights stations.. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with stainless steel Viking stove, granite countertops and custom cabinetry. 2 wood burning fireplaces! Large Living and Dining Rooms with hardwood floors. Luxurious Laundry Room with granite and tons of custom cabinetry. Master Bedroom Suite with dual closets. Lower Level Recreation Room and Office. Spectacular, enchanting property with blooming perennials, large deck and outstanding views of Watchung Reservation. 20 Ridge Dr East, located in fabulous Berkeley Heights, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 20 Ridge East, Berkeley Heights
- Entry Foyer featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, semi-flush mount light fixture with filament lighting, stairway to 2nd Level, wainscoting
- Powder Room featuring tumbled tile flooring and wainscoting, pedestal sink, 2 sconces, woven roman shade, medicine cabinet
- Living Room featuring baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, recessed lighting, wood-burning fireplace (chimney cleaned 2015) with custom millwork mantel and brick surround, open shelving, built-in cabinetry with lower level concealed storage and open shelving on top
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring travertine limestone flooring, tile backsplash, 2 stainless steel sinks, custom creamy white cabinetry with soft close, glass door cabinetry, large wood island, breakfast bar with seating for 2, granite countertops, recessed lighting, pendant lighting, Viking stainless steel six burner stove, Kitchen Aid stainless steel dishwasher, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator (new 2014 with extended warranty), GE Profile stainless steel built in microwave, built in desk area with honed granite countertop and open shelving above, new garbage disposal, Breakfast Area with wine shelving
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, baseboard molding, semi-pendant light fixture, chair rail
- Mud room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, storm door to deck, coat closet
- Laundry Room featuring lots of built in cabinetry, granite countertops matching kitchen countertops, stainless steel sink, LG stainless steel front loader washer and dryer, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- 2 car garage with new silent electric doors (2014) with extended warranty
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, semi-pendant light fixture with filament lighting, linen closet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling with 2 dormers, light fixture with drum shade, dual closets
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, shower, wood vanity, tilt mirror, 2 light sconce, fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, closet
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with decorative detail, bath/shower combination with jets, tile surround in shower, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, wood vanity, flush mount light fixture, 4 light sconce
- Carpeting staircase to Lower Level
- Hallway with tile flooring, baseboard molding, access to storage room, cedar closet
- Walk in Pantry with shelving (and 3rd water heater in closet)
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, fireplace with wood mantel and brick surround, door with walkout access to pebble stone patio
- Office featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting
- Large, maintenance-free composite (Trex) deck
- Stunning views of Watchung Reservation
- Pebble stone patio with picket fence and arbor
- Shed under deck
- Professional landscaping and hardscaping
- 2 car garage + 2 car carport
- New, silent garage doors (2014)
- Heat/AC Forced Air, 1 zone (new 2015)
- Basement redone, new tile and heating (2016)
- Alarm System
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is revealing itself as one of the best places to live in Jersey. As of 2010, Berkeley Heights boasted a population of just over 13,000 people. With the population, slowly growing this family-friendly area changed their government from a Township Committee to a traditional Mayor-Council Administration in 2007. Ranked as the 45th best place to live in Money Magazine’s 2007 list, this small community popped up to the sixth best place to live in the magazines 2013 Bests Places to Live rankings. Located in Union County, New Jersey this small town is ideal for raising a family. With quiet neighborhoods and recreational activities located a short distance away, this community has an appeal and charm that draws new residents. With the charm and safety of a small town community, Berkeley Heights is perfect for families who want a quiet life but quick access to fun activities and the occasional trip into the big city.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights has a great educational program with four elementary schools. Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Education Centerhas classes from preschool through first grade. Mountain Park Elementary houses second through fifth grade. Thomas P. Hughes Elementary has just over 300 students in their second through fifth grade classes and the fourthWilliam Woodruff Elementarycelebrated their 50th anniversary in 2011 by raising money for a new playground.
Berkley Heights features three private pre-K schools in addition to the public schools. There is no private middle or high schools in the district. Private Pre-K schools in the area include The Westminster Nursery School, Union Village Nursery and Diamond Hill Montessori.
The school district also includes Colombia Middle School holds sixth through eighth grade classes. The middle school features a rigorous education focused in math, science and language arts as well as an Arts cycle and a character education program. Governor Livingston High School houses ninth through the twelfth grade. More than 96 percent of the 2010 graduating class continued on to higher education and this high school routinely surprising state and national requirements for scores and AP classes. The Time Magazine featured the high school on its list of best high schools in the country at number 155 in 2011.
Part of that success rate includes the use of the new technology in the classrooms. With computer labs available as well as modern teaching methods and highly qualified teachers, the students here successfully meet and exceed district, state and national standards.
When the weather cools down and you need a way to relax, head over to the public library located at 290 Plainfield Avenue and check out a good book or movie free. The library is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The summer hours vary so be sure to check out the library website for more information.
If you are an avid reader, you do not have to worry about holding back as you can check out as much as you would like. There is a three-day grace period for returning materials. For more information about the due date structure and fines, check out the library’s website.
The library frequently hosts events for adults and children including story times, magicians and movie nights.
Berkeley Heights Schools
|9Governor Livingston High School||9-12||175 Watchung Blvd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922|
|n/aMcmillin Early Child Center||PK-1||651 Mountain Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922|
|n/aPrimrose School of Berkeley Heights||PK||246 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922|
|n/aYmca Child Care Center||PK-K||550 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922|
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
The main roads in Berkeley Heights are residential and two lane roads. These neighborhood roads add to the charm of the small town.
Berkeley Heights is just a train ride away from New York City. Hop on board at the Berkeley Heights station and take the Gladstone Branch to Hoboken, Newark or Penn Station. If you need to head straight into the city, the nearby Summit train station is close enough to offer a convenient means of transportation to the Big Apple. Residents of Berkeley Heights also have access to bus service to Midtown through Gladstone.
Berkeley Heights offers easy access to the freeway taking you on a short 18- mile trip to the Newark Liberty International Airport or a less than two-hour drive to Manhattan.
For more information on train schedules, ticket prices and bus passes visit the New Jersey Transit Authority website at http://www.njtransit.com. To head out via the Berkeley station you will need to purchase tickets from a ticket machine before boarding. The station features lockers and bike racks to store anything you do not want to take with you. The New Jersey Transit Authority offers several ticketing options from one-way trips to ten-trips to monthly passes and student passes.
Ticket fare varies depending on trip and time of day traveled, visits the website for more information on specific routes.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC