Modern Ranch in Forest ParkLivingston Twp.
29 Hemlock Rd Livingston, NJ 07039
- 29 Hemlock Rd
- Livingston Twp.
- 4 Full and 1 Half
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Price: $1,095,000 MLS#: 3203785
29 Hemlock Rd Livingston, NJ 07039
Welcome to 29 Hemlock Drive, a spectacular modern ranch in the heart of the desirable Forest Park section of Livingston. Highlighted by the use of soaring cathedral ceilings, skylights and clear story windows, the home’s open and easy floor plan is a must see.
A two-story Entry Foyer with open views of the expansive Great Room welcomes you to this meticulously maintained home. As the light streams in through the large clear story windows, the stained hardwood floors and decorative wood beams provide your first glimpse of the contemporary style evident at every turn in this uniquely designed home. Proceed into the Great Room where entertaining guests is a pleasure as you sit beneath the soaring wood beamed cathedral ceiling and gaze through three sets of sliding doors to the lushly landscaped backyard…sit in front of the fireplace for quiet conversation or relax as you dine with guests while enjoying the convenience of two built-in china closets that flank a large lacquered serving buffet. A pocket door leads to the chic Poggenpohl Kitchen featuring European aluminum laminate cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances and high tech, easy maintenance Amtico solid vinyl floor. Aluminum pendant fixtures, clear story windows and a skylight assure an abundance of light as you enjoy a quick snack at the Breakfast counter or a gourmet creation in the adjacent Breakfast Room with deck access – a stylish 2005 addition to the home.
After the meal, you can step across the hallway into the expertly outfitted Office, with its Corian topped built-in desks and credenzas and full wall of built-in filing cabinets. Working from home has never been so enjoyable. When it’s time to relax, move into the adjacent Family Room. Here you can read a book taken from the built in library shelves, watch your favorite show on the wall mounted big screen TV, or simply enjoy your choice of music piped in through the built-in speakers.
Everyone will find their own personal space in one of four bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home. The Master Bedroom Suite and En Suite “His & Hers” Baths showcase unique stone and tile finishes, built-in cabinetry, plenty of storage space and a truly spa-like feel – enjoy the serenity of a special retreat amid the comfort of your own home. There are three additional bedrooms; two with soaring vaulted ceilings, of which one has a built-in desk. Each has plenty of closet space and easy access to a striking full Hall Bath with stone topped double vanity and tiled shower over tub. A well-equipped Laundry Room and a large linen closet complete the first level.
And there’s more…the finished lower level features a large recreation area suited for all kinds of play, a Study Room perfect for doing homework, a spacious 12’ Cedar closet, plenty of finished and unfinished storage areas as well as access to the oversized 2-car garage. Outside, the backyard is private and spacious and provides endless opportunities for outdoor hobbies and play.
29 Hemlock Road is a bright, uniquely styled property that’s just waiting for the right family to call it home…Top-notch schools, great shopping and restaurants and easy access to NYC transportation are the icing on the cake.
- 2 Story Entry Foyer with clear story windows, wooden beam accents, hardwood floors, large coat closet (with hidden storage space) and chandelier and sconces, access to lower level via open staircase
- Great Room with hardwood floors under carpet, cathedral ceiling with wood beams, wood-burning fireplace with gas starter and built-in wood bin, dining area with white lacquer buffet and 2 large china closets, 5 skylights and clear story windows, recessed lights, 3 sets of sliders to deck, built-in display nook, Habitat wall sconces and access to Kitchen
- Poggenpohl Kitchen featuring European aluminum laminate cabinetry with frosted glass paned accents and display lighting, counter seating, stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Miele electric double wall oven, KitchenAid dishwasher, stainless under mount sink, garbage disposal and Instant Hot, built-in desk with task lighting, 8 aluminum pendant fixtures, clear story windows and skylight, Antico solid vinyl tile floor and pocket doors to Great Room and Hallway with access to lower level
- Breakfast Room (2006 addition) with cathedral ceiling, sliders to deck, Poggenpohl built-in buffet, 6 LED lights and large windows overlooking backyard and sliders to deck
- Powder Room with glass console sink, separate textured metal cabinet with granite countertop, stone tile floor and 2 sconces
- Office featuring 2 built-in laminated desks, cabinets and files with corian tops, additional built-in wall of file cabinets, 3 large windows, recessed lighting, carpeting with hardwood underneath
- Family Room featuring library shelves with rolling ladder, recessed and spot lighting, vaulted ceiling, built-in surround sound speakers stereo and TV, built-in lacquer cabinet running the length of the room, large windowed wall facing front yard, carpet with hardwood underneath
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer, built-in cabinet with stainless utility sink, vacuum and laundry cart nooks, recessed lighting, cabinets above washer and sink, vinyl tile floor
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring oak accent wall, built-in Bird’s Eye Maple headboard, bed platform and oak night tables, cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, oak cabinet, sconces, carpet, 2 walk-in closets with built-in shelves/drawers, 3-way mirrored dressing nook with recessed lights, sliders to deck and “His & Hers” En Suite Baths
- “His & Hers” Baths feature large Jacuzzi tub with porcelain tile surround (shared via frosted glass door) and skylight above, stone accent wall, metal laminate vanity cabinets with granite tops, large mirrored wall with lighting, linen closet with shelves, medicine cabinet, 2 tiled stall shower alcove with towel closets and windows, makeup counter (seated height), windows with blinds
- Bedroom #2 with recessed lighting, double closet with built-in shelving, carpet with hardwood underneath and large window
- Bedroom # 3 with vaulted ceiling (18’ height), recessed lighting, double closet, second closet with shelves, carpet with hardwood underneath, 4 large sconces, built-in cabinet, large window with vertical blinds
- Bedroom #4 with vaulted ceiling (12’ height), double closet with shelves, 2nd closet with shelves, built-in desk with wood laminate finish, carpet with hardwood underneath
- Hall Bath with vanity cabinet with Corian top, recessed lights, heat lamp, tub with tiled wall, stall shower with full tiled wall, ceramic tile floor, linen closet
- Hallway with linen closet and access to lower level
- Recreation Room with built-in shelves, fluorescent lighting and carpet
- Study Room with built-in desk, carpet, large double closet, baseboard heating and access to unfinished storage areas
- Hall Bath with vanity cabinet, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tile wall, ceramic floor and linen closet
- Finished Storage Room
- 12’ Cedar closet with carpet
- Unfinished storage areas with shelves, utility sink and refrigerator
- Utility Room
- Access to 2-car garage and side door to driveway
- Multi-Zone Forced Air Heat/AC
- Electric heat in lower level
- All Bathrooms renovated in 2005
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room addition (2005)
- Upgraded insulation throughout home
- ADT Security System
- 200 Amp (double circuitry) electric
- 75 gallon hot water heater with emergency drain pipe
- Oversized 2-car garage with bike storage and pegboard
- Professionally landscaped
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.