530 Page Terrace, South Orange, NJ 07079
- $2,504 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Don’t miss this exceptional 5 bedroom, 4 full bath home in the sought after West Montrose section of South Orange minutes from transportation to NYC, both Mountain and South Orange stations and South Orange Village shopping and restaurants. Elegance and charming architectural details abound in this stunning home beautifully situated on exquisitely landscaped and very private property. 1st level features gleaming hardwood floor, Living Room with delightful fireplace and beautiful arched decorative windows, formal Dining Room and Sun Room, with abundant natural light. The newly renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is sure to impress any top chef with its chic custom cabinetry, top of the line black stainless steel appliances and tons of storage. Finished Lower and Third Levels are perfect for your Office, Playroom, Guest Rooms and/or Recreation Room. Level, landscaped yard with lovely patio, sitting area and fire pit area are amazing for outdoor enjoyment.
Room by Room Details of 530 Page Terrace, South Orange, NJ
- Wood entry red door with glass sidelites
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood flooring, crown molding, baseboard molding, and flush lighting, decorative ceiling with painted inset, newly painted with traditional staircase leading to 2nd Level and French doors leading to Sun Porch and open passageway to Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room from Foyer
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floor, wainscoting, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier and 3 large side-by-side double hung windows overlooking the front yard and 2 large double hung windows overlooking the side yard
- Front to back Living Room featuring hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, wainscoting, fireplace with brick surround, stone base and custom wood mantel, recessed lighting, and 3 side-by-side double hung windows overlooking the front yard and two decorative arched windows facing the back yard and side window looking through the Sun Porch to the side and back yard, French doors with step down to Sun Porch
- Sun Porch featuring painted wood floor and ceiling, with windows at 3 exposures, ceiling fan with light fixture, back door leading to brick patio Electric baseboard heating
- Newly renovated Chef’s Kitchen featuring Montauk black slate tile flooring, custom white cabinetry, black quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting, baseboard molding and crown molding throughout, Island with seating for 4 and spacious cabinetry underneath, farmhouse sink with commercial style faucet, stainless black Samsung gas cook top with 5 burners atop stainless black oven, stainless black steel Samsung dishwasher, stainless black Samsung built in microwave, French doorway leading to area with stainless black Samsung refrigerator/freezer and floor to ceiling white cabinet pantry, 3 double hung windows with view of the backyard and 1 double hung window with view of the side yard
- Wood painted stairs leading to back door and Lower Level
- Traditional wood staircase to second level with wainscoting and wood hand railing
- Landing featuring hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, wainscoting and 3 double hung windows overlooking the back yard, two steps lead to a hardwood floor hallway with doorways to 3 bedrooms
- Linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving and cabinetry
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floor, walk-in closet with shelving and hanging system, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan, two sconces, three double hung windows (two with view of the side of the house and with view of the front), wood blinds
- Master Bathroom featuring white tile flooring with green tile inlay, vanity with storage, tile wainscoting, built in tub/shower, 2 light sconces with half drum shades, double hung window with view of backyard
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, double hung windows overlooking front yard and side yards, wood blinds, ceiling fan, 2 sconces with half drum shades, side by side closets with hanging and shelving
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan, closet, built-in open shelving with storage above and below, 2 sconces with half drum shades, double hung windows overlooking side yard and back yards, wood blinds
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, 2 light sconces, bathtub with shower combination with tile surround, nook for cabinetry storage, double hung window with view of the front of the house
- Traditional wood staircase to Third Level
- 3rd Level landing area featuring hardwood floor, baseboard moldings, sliding picture window to back yard
- 3 additional stairs lead to 3rd floor hallway with hardwood floor, baseboard molding and wood hand railing overlooking second level, sconce lighting
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floor, arched ceiling, baseboard molding, crown molding, double hung window with blind overlooking side yard, sconce lighting, closet
- Office/Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floor, arched ceilings, baseboard molding, crown molding, side by side double hung windows overlooking side yard, sconce lighting, closet
- Full Hallway Bath featuring laminate flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, arched ceiling, vanity with storage, medicine cabinet with lighting, claw foot tub, double hung window overlooking side yard
- Large storage area
- Painted stairs to Lower Level and Backyard
- Recreation Room featuring newly installed wood-look TrafficMaster Allure Sawcut Dakota textured planks waterproof flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, built-in bookcase
- Laundry/Utility Room featuring newly installed wood-look TrafficMaster Allure Sawcut Dakota textured planks waterproof flooring, cabinetry area with storage and countertops for folding and storage, utility sink, additional floor to ceiling storage area, LG front load washer and Kenmore Elite front load dryer
- Full Bathroom featuring cabinet sink, stone flooring and walls, shower with stone tile and glass door
- Unfinished Utility Closet
- Electrified detached 1 car garage, space for storage, shelving, wireless/keyless entry system
- Outdoor brick basketweave patio with a dining area, grill area and seating area
- Private, large, and flat yard fenced in on two sides with privacy hedges on the other
- Herringbone patterned walkway leading to detached garage
- Separate fire pit area outlined in stone with seating for 4-6
- Kitchen fully renovated (2017)
- Freshly painted throughout (2017)
- New flooring in Lower Level (2016) and Kitchen (2017)
- Exterior painted, including shutters (2017)
- New roof with extended warranty (2012)
- New gutters (2013)
- Radiator heat with covers
#southorangenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About South OrangeVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The green open spaces and proximity to New York City are just two of the many great features that attract people to the Township of South Orange Village. It was named the first Transit Village in New Jersey in recognition of its excellent transport systems, and redevelopments, including a bicycle path, have helped to revitalize the area. The village is one of only a few in New Jersey to retain gas light street illumination (others include Riverton, Palmyra and Glen Ridge). The gaslight, together with the distinctive Village Hall, has long been the symbol of South Orange.
South Orange School Information
The Maplewood – South Orange School District, serving Maplewood and South Orange, is comprised of six elementary schools. Clinton, Jefferson, Seth Boyden, and Tuscan are in Maplewood, and Jefferson/Marshall and South Mountain (which also includes students from Maplewood residing near the school) are in South Orange. There are two Middle Schools – South Orange and Maplewood Middle – while the acclaimed Columbia High School serves both Maplewood and South Orange communities.
Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey, and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education. Students can choose from a wide range of elective courses, including 24 AP classes, and every year Columbia High School sends alumni to top universities like Harvard, Princeton, Stanford and Yale. The extracurricular activities range from Future Business Leaders of America, a mock trial team, and an award-winning student newspaper and literary magazine to the chess club, championship athletics and music and drama. Hip-hop singer/songwriter Lauryn Hill is a former student here, but Columbia High School’s greatest claim to fame must surely be as the birthplace of Ultimate Frisbee, invented by students on the school grounds in 1968.
Maplewood Middle School puts a strong emphasis on academic excellence and social responsibility as the foundation for all educational endeavours. This philosophy obviously pays off, as around one third of 7th graders are identified by the Johns Hopkins Talent Search and invited to take the SATs, usually taken by high school juniors.
The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School, founded in 1933, is the oldest adult school in NJ and open to everyone from age 14 to 114. The inspiring program stimulates the mind, body and senses with high-quality classes covering everything from art and childcare to business studies and computer technology. Most classes are at Columbia High School or South Orange Middle School.
In the summer the school offers a highly praised children’s camp, the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
Kinderenrichment is available to children entering the South Orange/ Maplewood School District’s kindergarten classes each fall. The program matches the school trimester dates and is intended to supplement the district’s half-day kindergarten.
South Orange Commuting Info
There are 2 train stations servicing South Orange.
The South Orange train station, situated on South Orange Ave, is about a 25 minute commute to New York City’s Penn Station. The Midtown Direct Line of NJ Transit takes commuters straight into New York Penn Station, Newark and Hoboken. A quick change onto the PATH Rapid Transit System at Newark or Hoboken transfers you to the heart of New York’s financial center.
Trains from Mountain Station in the Montrose section of South Orange reach Newark Broad Street in under 15 minutes.
The popular jitney commuter bus runs a shuttle service between South Orange station and Montrose/Tuxedo Park, Newstead/North Wyoming and Irvington/Prospect/Academy. Applications for the jitney and parking permits can be picked up at the Village Hall on South Orange Avenue or downloaded.
By car, Routes 24 and 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway are all within 5-10 minutes. Route 124- Springfield Avenue – runs though Maplewood. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Bus routes 92 and 107 pass between South Orange and Irvington, Newark, Newark Liberty Airport, Union City and New York (to the Port Authority Bus Terminal). Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry , the Lakeland Bus and the Community Coach, which takes you straight to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
(Approx. 5 year waiting list) Village-NJ Transit $70/mo Village-Commuter lot (resident only) $35/mo Mountain Station $40/mo
South Orange BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 31 Minutes to NYC