16 Hart Dr N, South Orange, NJ 07079
- 2 full, 2 half
- $2,870 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Completely renovated ultra-chic Entertainer’s Dream with Smart Home technology throughout! Spectacularly renovated from top to bottom 3 Bedroom, 2 and 2 Half Bath split level in sought after South Orange. Remarkable style and craftsmanship with on trend premium designer touches at every turn! Fantastic flow, magazine worthy Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with modern custom acrylic cabinetry, Miele appliances, Caesar Stone quartz countertops with waterfall edge and Breakfast Area with fireplace. French doors leading out to breathtaking outdoor Deck and beautiful flat yard. Pinterest Perfect Sun Room/Den, Living Room and Dining Room. Outstanding renovated Master Suite with custom solid cedar accent wall, tons of closet space and out of this world Master Bathroom with deluxe finishes and shower for 2. Hall Bathroom dazzles with live edge counter and soaking tub. Porcelanosa tile throughout home. Amazing Lower Level with idyllic Office/Guest Suite. Every detail of this house needs to be seen to be believed. With its superior design, fantastic schools, easy access to the Jitney, Midtown Direct Train and South Orange Village and Maplewood, 16 Hart Drive North will not last!
Room by Room Details of 16 Hart Drive North, South Orange
- Entry Foyer featuring Thermatru fiberglass entry door with sidelites, luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, custom maple wood accent wall, recessed lighting, Coat Closet, window with custom shade, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, Bose 5.1 home theatre system, custom window shade
- Dining Room featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, West Elm light fixture, windows at 3 exposures, custom window shades
- Sun Room/Den featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, cedar wood shiplap ceiling, windows at 3 exposures, 2 ceiling fans/light fixtures, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, custom window shades
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, custom acrylic designer cabinetry, 13’ long Caesar Stone quartz island with waterfall edge, custom concealable counter, Delta touchsense faucet, Miele designer appliances including built in oven, built in microwave/oven, gourmet cooktop, built in dishwasher, built in refrigerator/freezer, recessed lighting, Anderson Architect series double French doors, flanked by floor to ceiling windows, leading out to Deck
- Breakfast Area with Empire gas fireplace insert flanked by floor to ceiling Porcelanosa Spanish porcelain tile
- Powder Room featuring Porcelanosa Spanish porcelain floor tile, live edge solid oak counter with vessel sink, wood lower shelf, custom window shades, 2 industrial cage sconces
- Second Floor Landing featuring Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, custom solid cedar accent wall in rustic finish, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 3 Closets
- Master Bathroom featuring wood look floor tile, Porcelanosa floating rustic wood look vanity with acrylic countertop, Porcelanosa porcelain wall tile, recessed lighting, sconce over sink, medicine cabinet, frameless glass door shower with pebble floor tile and tile surround, shower niches, dual rain showerheads, Grohe faucets, massage heads and shower heads, custom window shades, Kohler Vail intelligent toilet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring Porcelanosa porcelain floor and wall tile, double live edge solid oak counter with vessel sinks, wood shelf below, Kohler deep soaking tub, 3 sconces, recessed lighting,
- Bedroom #2 featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, Closet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, sunblocking custom window shades
- Bedroom #3 featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, Closet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, sunblocking custom window shades
- Utility/Laundry Room, Samsung smart laundry set
- Ensuite Office featuring luxury vinyl hardwood-look floors, drop ceiling, recessed lighting, custom window treatments, baseboard molding, Bathroom featuring wood look tile, floating rustic wood look vanity with acrylic top, custom window shades
- 2 Car Garage
- Custom solid cedar planks at exterior entrance
- 22’ x 14’ Trex Composite Deck with built in planters
- Level, lush backyard
- Legrand Adorne series switches and plugs throughout
- New electrical wiring and panel throughout
- Custom designed and wired for a modern home
- Luxury vinyl non-scratch and waterproof hardwood-look floors
- Whole house water filtration system
- Reverse osmosis 6-stage drinking water filtration
- Custom window treatments throughout
- Nest smart thermostats
- Nest smart fire and CO alarms
- August smart door lock
- Yi smart home security cameras
- Mesh WIFI ready wiring
- New gutters
- New insulation
- New windows throughout
#southorangenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About South OrangeVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Township of South Orange Village features a vibrant community, abundant green spaces, and an excellent transit system all within close proximity to New York. The area is full of thriving businesses, artistic and cultural attractions, and shopping destinations, and the rich history of community involvement in South Orange has helped cultivate the friendly atmosphere and effortless living that the township’s residents cherish. The well-maintained parks, preserved natural spaces, community gardens, and clean streets lined with independently owned businesses display the down-to-earth, compassionate character of South Orange. Residents revel in the ability to live in a relaxing and social area that offers convenient access to New York while preserving the feeling of easy living. This family-friendly locale is a commuter’s dream! [optima_express_toppicks id="236521" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
South Orange School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood includes The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions live up to their reputation for academic excellence and rigor and boast a long list of impressive accomplishments, resulting from their strong emphasis on academic prowess and social responsibility as the foundation for all educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education. The advanced academic programs provided by a committed staff as well as the full-range student supports and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults desiring to enrich their experience and expand their minds. The district also offers a highly praised children’s camp during the warmer months called the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
South Orange Commuting Info
South Orange residents have access to both The South Orange Train Station and The Mountain Train Station, offering an approximately 25 minute commute to New York City’s Penn Station. These stations ensure that there are multiple speedy and direct routes to Newark and Hoboken where the PATH Rapid Transit System transfers you to the heart of New York’s financial center. The South Orange Jitney Bus Service allows residents to travel to various other transits stations with ease.
Routes 24, 124, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway take a mere 5-10 minutes by car, enabling residents to traverse the state with ease. For the business traveler, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Bus routes 92 and 107 pass between South Orange and Irvington, Newark, Newark Liberty Airport, Union City, and New York (to the Port Authority Bus Terminal). Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry , the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach that travel straight to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
South Orange BLOG POSTS
2017 Maplewood / South Orange New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 31 Minutes to NYC