17 Crossway, New Providence NJ 07974
- 3 full
- $2,331 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Welcome to 17 Cross Way! This charming, wonderfully maintained home in the highly desirable Murray Hill section of New Providence features a fluid floor plan with lovely gathering places, room for privacy and comforts that come with single floor living. At the heart of the main level, a light filled and spacious Living Room and elegant Dining Room open to a Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with gleaming hardwood floors throughout, custom cabinets, Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, including a six-burner Wolf stove, warming drawer, double ovens and much more. The custom Kitchen adjoins a lovely eat-in space that is perfect for casual dining.
A well-appointed Master Retreat is on the main level and features a generous walk-in closet and en suite Bathroom. Nestled in the rear is a private second Bedroom, renovated Hall Bathroom and a cozy Den/Bedroom that features custom built-ins for storage or display along with a door that leads to a light-filled Sun Room and spacious yard. Topping off the interior is a custom designed and masterfully built Lower Level that is large enough for entertaining family and friends or alternatively, as a teen or in-law suite or exercise studio. Adorned with a gas fireplace, custom media cabinet and handsome handcrafted Oak Bar with an accompanying wet bar, the Lower Level Family Room can be accessed from the 2 Car Garage.
Completing the package, relax after a long day in the sumptuous spa bath with a custom designed two-person Jacuzzi and walk-in shower that was inspired by a visit to a trendy Berlin Hotel. Minutes from New Providence’s Blue Ribbon Schools, NJ Transit Lines, shopping, restaurants and the Watchung Reservation, 17 Crossway is easy to call home.
Room by Room Details of 17 Cross Way New Providence, New Jersey
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, 2 decorative chandeliers, Coat Closet with shelving, door to Lower Level, French Doors to Living Room and back galley Hallway
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, large picture window with custom fabric valance and drapes, wood burning fireplace with custom millwork mantle opening to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard, chair rail and crown molding, 2 large windows with custom drapes, pocket door to Kitchen
- Eat in Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, recessed lights, cathedral ceiling, textured tile backsplash, custom cabinets with open shelving, granite countertop, window, under mount stainless sink with Kohler pull down faucet and soap dispenser, stainless prep sink with pull down faucet, professional grade stainless steel appliances including Wolf 6 burner gas stovetop and oven with Hood, GE Profile convection oven with warming drawer, GE Profile dishwasher and French Door refrigerator, 2 pendant lights, breakfast area with decorative chandelier, baseboard molding, custom wall mounted shadow box for TV and decorative shelving, flush broom closet, recessed lighting and sliding French Doors with built in custom blinds, screen option and custom valance leading to outdoor covered BBQ landing with outdoor light
- Hall Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture with fan/heater, double sink custom storage wood vanity with 2 bathroom sconces, designer chandelier, Linen Closet, window, American Standard toilet, sliding glass door with shower over tub and tile surround, painted soothing blue
- Bedroom #2/Den featuring hardwood flooring, baseboard molding, window with custom shutter, wall to wall built in white painted media cabinet and desk, double door closet with shelving, door to Sun Room
- Sun Room featuring carpeted flooring, floor to ceiling windows at three exposures with custom woven wood shades, exposed stained wood plank ceiling, decorative ceiling fan with light, exterior louvered glass Door to brick paver patio
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows with custom shades and drapes at 2 exposures, baseboard and crown molding, Walk-in Closet with custom shelving (opening to storage Attic), en suite Bathroom with tile floor and tile wainscoting, American Standard toilet, Kohler pedestal sink, bathroom light sconce, sliding glass shower door with tile surround and recessed light, ceiling heater and fan, window with shade
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows with custom drapes at 2 exposures, large Closet with shelving, baseboard and crown molding
- Carpeted stairway with recessed lighting to Lower Level Family Room featuring tile floors, custom bead board paneling with chair rail, baseboard and crown molding, 2 windows at 2 exposures, handcrafted oak bar with seating for four, bartenders work counter, with ample storage for liquor and wine bottles, stainless beverage sink, Bar refrigerator, gas fireplace, recessed lighting, built in handmade wood media cabinet, door to 2 car large Garage with solid wood door and custom shelving, door to office nook with built in desk and storage and pendant light
- Full Hall Bath Spa featuring tile floor, recessed light, American Standard toilet, pedestal sink, open shelving, walk-in spa with sliding glass doors and floor to ceiling tile surround, shower and 2 person Jacuzzi with 11 jets and pull down faucet
- Yoga Studio/Exercise Room featuring tile floor, custom shelving, recessed lighting, 10-foot long floor to ceiling closet with shelving
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, window, utility sink, hanger and drying rack, pull-out folding shelve, Top Load White Kenmore Washer and Maytag Dryer, commercial lighting
- Office/Day Room featuring tile floor, window, closet with shelving, 2 decorative sconces
- Blue stone pathway to front covered blue stone landing with wrought iron railing and flush mount light fixture
- 2 outdoor lighting fixtures with built in timer
- Professionally landscaped, privacy hedges with blooming perennials
- Brick paver patio (2018)
- New HVAC (2015)
- New Water Heater (2016)
- New Solid Wood Doors and Hardware (2011)
- New Custom Gourmet Kitchen and Appliances (2011)
- Renovated Hall Bathroom and Master Bathroom (2008)
- Renovated Lower Level Family Room with custom built bar, gas fireplace, built in shelving and Spa (2006)
- New Electrical Panel (2006)
- ADT Security System
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm. [optima_express_toppicks id="236526" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC