Beautifully maintained with craftsman style detailing, a move in ready gem!Westfield
530 Mountain Ave Westfield, NJ 07090 – SOLD!
- 530 Mountain Ave
- .20 acres
Sue Adler sold this Westfield home in one week! If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Westfield, call, text or use the contact form. Looking forward to serving you!
This remarkable colonial offers craftsman style detailing, comfortable spaces and a lovely setting positioned to take full advantage of all Westfield has to offer.MLS#2888130 530 Mountain Ave Westfield, NJ 07090
The entry vestibule opens to a front-to-back living room with natural wood coffered ceiling, built-in window seat, polished hardwood floor, classic turned staircase and wood-burning fireplace. The formal dining room offers natural wood moldings, a coffered ceiling and a warm hardwood floor, along with a bay window that includes French doors opening to the covered front porch.
The modern eat-in kitchen has Maple cabinets, Corian counters, and quality stainless steel appliances and a French doors open to a large deck and private backyard.
The second and third levels house five bedrooms and two full baths. On the second level, four generous bedrooms include ample closet storage.The master suite occupies the entire third level where the bedroom enjoys the cozy comfort of wall-to-wall carpeting, a huge walk-in closet, separate sitting area and access to attic storage. The master bath has a double vanity with two sinks, a jacuzzi style tub and a separate tile shower.
Additonally, the lower level is finished and has wall to wall carpet and built-in shelving.
- Entry vestibule
- Living room with hardwood floor, coffered ceiling, crown molding, wood molding, wood-burning fireplace, stairs to the second level and side boxed window with built-in window seating.
- Dining room with hardwood floor, coffered ceiling, panel wainscoting, crown molding and French doors to the covered front porch
- Kitchen with tile floor, tile backsplash, recessed lights, Corian counters, maple cabinets, breakfast area, full length windows, French door to deck, Jenn-Air gas range, Bosch dishwasher and Kenmore refrigerator, stairs to the lower level
- Powder room off kitchen with sink and tile floor
- Bedroom 2 with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights, closet and front bay window
- Bedroom 3 with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and closet
- Bedroom 4 with wall-to-wall carpet and closet
- Bedroom 5 with wall-to-wall carpet and closet
- Hall bath with tile floor, pedestal sink and tile shower/tub
- Hallway with linen closet and stairs to third level
- Master bedroom with wall-to-wall carpet, cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, recessed lights, separate sitting area, walk-in closet with built-ins, linen closet and access to attic storage
- Master bath with tile floor, recessed lights, tile shower, tile jacuzzi style jetted tub and double vanity with two sinks
- Recreation room with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and built-ins
- Unfinished storage with laundry facilities and utilities
- Above ground oil tank
- Central air conditioning
- Natural wood moldings and trim, craftsman style detaining and built-ins
- Covered front porch with wood floor and ceiling
- Paved driveway with additional parking
- Detached 2-car Garage
- Deck and paver patio
- Fenced backyard
- Professionally landscaped property includes mature trees, foundation shrubbery and established lawns
- Prime location offers easy access to major highways, shopping, recreation, top schools and NYC transportation
- Lot Size: 60 X 145 (.1997 Acres)
- 2010 Taxes: $11,053
Visit The Community
Westfield Public Schools have a longstanding reputation of academic excellence. The district is made up of Lincoln Early Childhood Learning Center, six elementary schools (Franklin, Jefferson, McKinley, Tamaques, Washington and Wilson), two intermediate school (Edison and Roosevelt) and Westfield High School. These quality institutions provide comprehensive student support and individualized instruction from preschool through high school, creating well-rounded, lifelong learners. The Westfield Public School staff has a long history of true dedication to student success, and the district is lauded for their innovative and eclectic range of extracurricular activities. The district focuses on family and community involvement and shows the utmost devotion to its mission to “educate all students to reach their highest potential as productive, well -balanced and responsible citizens who respect individual differences and diversity in an ever changing world.”
Westfield is the ideal locale for commuters. The area offers convenient bus and rail service to NYC and throughout New Jersey. The Westfield Train Station provides routes to NYC’s Penn Station as well as Newark, NJ, and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers additional train commuting options from NYC and Newark. Additionally, NJ Transit’s Bus Services provides easy routes to Midtown Manhattan.
Westfield’s close proximity to NYC also allows for hassle-free commuting by car. Major roadways such as routes I-78, 22, and I-287 as well as The Garden State Parkway and The New Jersey Turnpike and, are easily accessible from the Westfield area. For their jetsetting residents, The Newark Liberty International Airport can be conveniently reached in approximately 20 minutes from Westfield, allowing for convenient personal and business travel.