536 Snyder Ave Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- $1,649 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath split level in the sought after Thomas Hughes elementary district of Berkeley Heights with easy access to Route 78 and convenient train to New York City. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, elegant Living Room, easy access between indoors and outdoors, stunning hardwood floors, renovated Kitchen and Bath, roomy and bright Master Bedroom, finished Lower Level recreation room, ENORMOUS private yard with brick patio, tasteful landscaping and mature trees. 536 Snyder Avenue, located in fabulous Berkeley Heights, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 536 Snyder Avenue! This immaculate, updated 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath home, located just steps from Thomas Hughes Elementary, hits all the right notes. Enjoy all this home has to offer with top-notch schools, vibrant downtown area, easy access to Route 78 and New York City train.
Step inside the welcoming front door to find the Entry Foyer featuring gleaming hardwood floors and generous Coat Closet. Enter the blissful, sun drenched Living Room with huge windows, hardwood floors and soothing neutral tones. Flow easily into the luminous formal Dining Room ready for hosting dinner parties with family and friends. The open and airy Family Room is divine with large windows at 3 exposures and beautiful views of the lush backyard. A sliding glass door leading out to the large brick patio makes indoor and outdoor entertaining seamless. Gourmet meals are a snap in the picture perfect renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry, ample counter space with granite and high-end stainless steel appliances.
Take a few steps down from the Kitchen through the charming French door to the spacious Lower Level featuring a charming Recreation Room/Playroom with bead board wainscoting, built-in shelving and tile flooring. A 1 car garage and spacious Laundry/Utility Room with plenty of storage round out this level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find 3 generously sized bedrooms gleaming with natural light. The Master Bedroom is spacious and well-designed with a large double door closet with stunning wood doors. The two additional Bedrooms feature plenty of light and abundant closet space. The Bedrooms share the gorgeously renovated Hall Full Bath featuring crisp white tile, stunning wood look floor and tasteful vanity.
And there’s more! The real show stopper of this home is the private and flat backyard with large brick patio and blooming perennials. Whether it’s al fresco dining or hosting family and friends, you will love spending time in this backyard oasis.
With its incredible neighborhood, top notch schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 536 Snyder is an absolute must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 536 Snyder Ave, Berkeley Heights
- Entry Door with stained glass
- Entryway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, coat closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, large picture window, recessed lighting, roman shades, ductless AC
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, crown molding, window with wood blinds
- Family Room featuring tile flooring, casement windows, sliding glass doors out to patio, stainless steel ceiling fan with light, baseboard molding, baseboard heat
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, custom wine storage, granite countertops, glass door cabinets, stainless steel GE refrigerator, stainless steel GE Profile dishwasher, stainless steel Jenn-Air Oven/Range, stainless steel built-in GE microwave, stainless steel sink, gooseneck fixture, ceiling fan with light, plate rack, greenhouse window, French door to Lower Level
- 2nd floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 linen closets with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, double closet with custom wood doors, ductless AC, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, closet, ductless AC
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, closet, ductless AC, recessed lighting
- Renovated Full Bath featuring white tile wainscoting, wood vanity with storage, ceiling light/fan, shower over tub, hand held showerhead, 3 light sconce, wood framed mirror
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room with tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, ductless AC, flush mount light fixture, built-in shelving and storage
- Laundry/Utility Room with built-in open shelving, door to outside, utility sink, octagonal window, front loader washer and dryer
- 1 car garage
- Brick patio
- Private, level, deep yard
- Fenced in yard
- Mature trees and landscaping
- Drainage system for yard (2010)
- New roof and gutters (2010)
- Pella storm door replaced (2009)
- Alarm system installed (2009)
- New hot water heater and furnace (2016)
- New Split system central air (2017)
- New washer and dryer (2015)
- Freshly painted living areas and kitchen (2017) and bedrooms (2015-16)
- Crown molding throughout (2011)
- New interior doors and hardware (2017)
- New garage windows (2016)
- New bathroom and laundry room windows (2016)
- Hardwood floors refinished (2008)
- New flooring in bathroom, new vanity, mirror in bathroom
- Sump pump
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is one of the most highly coveted places to live in New Jersey. As of 2010, this family-friendly is perpetually reaching new heights in popularity due to its quality schools, pristine homes, thriving commerce, and stress-free commuting. The small town atmosphere is impossible to miss, enhanced by the plethora of independently owned restaurants and small businesses, and the numerous entertainment options and recreational amenities help every new resident feel at home in this tight-knit social scene. Berkeley Heights is frequently acknowledged in national magazines as one of the top small towns to live in the country for a good reason - this charming area offers a quiet residential appeal with all of the modern conveniences and excitement that one could ask for. Residents love the ability to experience NYC and all of the nearby attractions while still having the ability to enjoy tranquil living.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights Public Schools are distinguished by their community and family involvement, high-quality curriculum, dedicated staff, and individualized, student-focused educational methods. The district consists of The Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, Mountain Park Elementary, Thomas P. Hughes Elementary, William Woodruff Elementary, Columbia Middle School and Governor Livingston High School. BHPS focuses on rigorous educational programs that pay special attention to ensure that art, culture, technology, and moral character are all interwoven into to their excellent curriculum. The district offers a wide range of advanced placement courses as well as supportive services for students of all abilities. Well over 90 percent of graduates pursue higher education and BHPS consistently exceeds district, state, and national standards. This incredible level of performance has earned the district it’s reputation as one of the best in the country as well as acknowledgments in numerous national publications. Berkeley Heights residents take great pride in the educational achievements of their students, showing their dedication to providing the best for future generations.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
Berkeley Heights features a small-town, residential charm while providing easy commuting options throughout NJ and into NYC. The Berkeley Heights Train Station offers routes to Hoboken, Newark, and Penn Station, and the nearby Summit Train Station provides additional, convenient bus and rail routes to NYC.
By car, route 78 is easily accessible within Berkeley Heights and provides a direct route to Manhattan in well under one hour, with Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway close by to make traversing in-state convenient and hassle-free. The area also offers easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport, a necessity for the jetsetting businessperson.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
Why This Is The Market For The Move Up BuyerREAD MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC