536 Snyder Ave Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- $1,649 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath split level in the sought after Thomas Hughes elementary district of Berkeley Heights with easy access to Route 78 and convenient train to New York City. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, elegant Living Room, easy access between indoors and outdoors, stunning hardwood floors, renovated Kitchen and Bath, roomy and bright Master Bedroom, finished Lower Level recreation room, ENORMOUS private yard with brick patio, tasteful landscaping and mature trees. 536 Snyder Avenue, located in fabulous Berkeley Heights, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 536 Snyder Avenue! This immaculate, updated 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath home, located just steps from Thomas Hughes Elementary, hits all the right notes. Enjoy all this home has to offer with top-notch schools, vibrant downtown area, easy access to Route 78 and New York City train.
Step inside the welcoming front door to find the Entry Foyer featuring gleaming hardwood floors and generous Coat Closet. Enter the blissful, sun drenched Living Room with huge windows, hardwood floors and soothing neutral tones. Flow easily into the luminous formal Dining Room ready for hosting dinner parties with family and friends. The open and airy Family Room is divine with large windows at 3 exposures and beautiful views of the lush backyard. A sliding glass door leading out to the large brick patio makes indoor and outdoor entertaining seamless. Gourmet meals are a snap in the picture perfect renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry, ample counter space with granite and high-end stainless steel appliances.
Take a few steps down from the Kitchen through the charming French door to the spacious Lower Level featuring a charming Recreation Room/Playroom with bead board wainscoting, built-in shelving and tile flooring. A 1 car garage and spacious Laundry/Utility Room with plenty of storage round out this level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find 3 generously sized bedrooms gleaming with natural light. The Master Bedroom is spacious and well-designed with a large double door closet with stunning wood doors. The two additional Bedrooms feature plenty of light and abundant closet space. The Bedrooms share the gorgeously renovated Hall Full Bath featuring crisp white tile, stunning wood look floor and tasteful vanity.
And there’s more! The real show stopper of this home is the private and flat backyard with large brick patio and blooming perennials. Whether it’s al fresco dining or hosting family and friends, you will love spending time in this backyard oasis.
With its incredible neighborhood, top notch schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 536 Snyder is an absolute must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 536 Snyder Ave, Berkeley Heights
- Entry Door with stained glass
- Entryway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, coat closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, large picture window, recessed lighting, roman shades, ductless AC
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, crown molding, window with wood blinds
- Family Room featuring tile flooring, casement windows, sliding glass doors out to patio, stainless steel ceiling fan with light, baseboard molding, baseboard heat
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, custom wine storage, granite countertops, glass door cabinets, stainless steel GE refrigerator, stainless steel GE Profile dishwasher, stainless steel Jenn-Air Oven/Range, stainless steel built-in GE microwave, stainless steel sink, gooseneck fixture, ceiling fan with light, plate rack, greenhouse window, French door to Lower Level
- 2nd floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 linen closets with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, double closet with custom wood doors, ductless AC, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, closet, ductless AC
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, closet, ductless AC, recessed lighting
- Renovated Full Bath featuring white tile wainscoting, wood vanity with storage, ceiling light/fan, shower over tub, hand held showerhead, 3 light sconce, wood framed mirror
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room with tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, ductless AC, flush mount light fixture, built-in shelving and storage
- Laundry/Utility Room with built-in open shelving, door to outside, utility sink, octagonal window, front loader washer and dryer
- 1 car garage
- Brick patio
- Private, level, deep yard
- Fenced in yard
- Mature trees and landscaping
- Drainage system for yard (2010)
- New roof and gutters (2010)
- Pella storm door replaced (2009)
- Alarm system installed (2009)
- New hot water heater and furnace (2016)
- New Split system central air (2017)
- New washer and dryer (2015)
- Freshly painted living areas and kitchen (2017) and bedrooms (2015-16)
- Crown molding throughout (2011)
- New interior doors and hardware (2017)
- New garage windows (2016)
- New bathroom and laundry room windows (2016)
- Hardwood floors refinished (2008)
- New flooring in bathroom, new vanity, mirror in bathroom
- Sump pump
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is revealing itself as one of the best places to live in Jersey. As of 2010, Berkeley Heights boasted a population of just over 13,000 people. With the population, slowly growing this family-friendly area changed their government from a Township Committee to a traditional Mayor-Council Administration in 2007. Ranked as the 45th best place to live in Money Magazine’s 2007 list, this small community popped up to the sixth best place to live in the magazines 2013 Bests Places to Live rankings. Located in Union County, New Jersey this small town is ideal for raising a family. With quiet neighborhoods and recreational activities located a short distance away, this community has an appeal and charm that draws new residents. With the charm and safety of a small town community, Berkeley Heights is perfect for families who want a quiet life but quick access to fun activities and the occasional trip into the big city.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights has a great educational program with four elementary schools. Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Education Centerhas classes from preschool through first grade. Mountain Park Elementary houses second through fifth grade. Thomas P. Hughes Elementary has just over 300 students in their second through fifth grade classes and the fourthWilliam Woodruff Elementarycelebrated their 50th anniversary in 2011 by raising money for a new playground.
Berkley Heights features three private pre-K schools in addition to the public schools. There is no private middle or high schools in the district. Private Pre-K schools in the area include The Westminster Nursery School, Union Village Nursery and Diamond Hill Montessori.
The school district also includes Colombia Middle School holds sixth through eighth grade classes. The middle school features a rigorous education focused in math, science and language arts as well as an Arts cycle and a character education program. Governor Livingston High School houses ninth through the twelfth grade. More than 96 percent of the 2010 graduating class continued on to higher education and this high school routinely surprising state and national requirements for scores and AP classes. The Time Magazine featured the high school on its list of best high schools in the country at number 155 in 2011.
Part of that success rate includes the use of the new technology in the classrooms. With computer labs available as well as modern teaching methods and highly qualified teachers, the students here successfully meet and exceed district, state and national standards.
When the weather cools down and you need a way to relax, head over to the public library located at 290 Plainfield Avenue and check out a good book or movie free. The library is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The summer hours vary so be sure to check out the library website for more information.
If you are an avid reader, you do not have to worry about holding back as you can check out as much as you would like. There is a three-day grace period for returning materials. For more information about the due date structure and fines, check out the library’s website.
The library frequently hosts events for adults and children including story times, magicians and movie nights.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
The main roads in Berkeley Heights are residential and two lane roads. These neighborhood roads add to the charm of the small town.
Berkeley Heights is just a train ride away from New York City. Hop on board at the Berkeley Heights station and take the Gladstone Branch to Hoboken, Newark or Penn Station. If you need to head straight into the city, the nearby Summit train station is close enough to offer a convenient means of transportation to the Big Apple. Residents of Berkeley Heights also have access to bus service to Midtown through Gladstone.
Berkeley Heights offers easy access to the freeway taking you on a short 18- mile trip to the Newark Liberty International Airport or a less than two-hour drive to Manhattan.
For more information on train schedules, ticket prices and bus passes visit the New Jersey Transit Authority website at http://www.njtransit.com. To head out via the Berkeley station you will need to purchase tickets from a ticket machine before boarding. The station features lockers and bike racks to store anything you do not want to take with you. The New Jersey Transit Authority offers several ticketing options from one-way trips to ten-trips to monthly passes and student passes.
Ticket fare varies depending on trip and time of day traveled, visits the website for more information on specific routes.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC