Come to our Virtual Home Buying Workshop, and learn what it takes in today’s market to buy your dream home!
- Would you purchase a home this year if you knew you could do it safely?
- Would you like to understand what to expect during the home buying process, attorney review, inspections, title, the mortgage process, etc, especially since Covid-19?
- Would you like local market data and trends explained so that you can have the context to make the best decisions when it comes to your purchase?
- Are you hoping to find “off-market” listings?
- Do you have questions about the pre-approval process and the changes since Covid-19?
- Would you like to get a better understanding of which towns would work best for your family? (i.e: commute, schools, lifestyle, budget)
- Are you worried about overpaying for a home and how to set yourself up for success with competitive offers?
- Do you have a home that you need to sell in order to purchase a new home and are concerned that if you sell first you may not find a house you will like?
- When is it better to rent instead of buying?
- Should I renovate my current house or purchase a new one? Can you help me with that analysis?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to attend our Buyers Workshop.
- What the first step is to get ready to buy a home.
- Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions
- How the current COVID environment is affecting mortgages locally.
- How to pick the right town, neighborhood, and home for you and your family.
- Tips from the area’s top dedicated Home Inspection Negotiator on what to look out for in buying a home.
- How to make attractive offers, hint: it’s not just the price!
- A detailed solution on how to create your “must-have” list
- How we help you find off-market inventory.
You will receive a packet with a home buying reference guide, market data, helpful mortgage information and more!
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
Must Watch Videos
Real Estate Blog
"Okay, so there are several caveats. First, Sue and I have been friends and colleagues long before she helped me sell my house. Second, some of this review is not just Sue herself, but her team, especially Dawn Preziosi, her transactions manager....Read More
Our team website, sueadler.com, has been spotlighted in a recent article by Diverse Solutions, a California based company dedicated to providing leading edge technology to real estate, and I wanted to share the good news with you! Click here to ...Read More
Super Conforming Loan Limits Set to Expire September 30 In the midst of the 2008 and 2009 recession, FNMA and FHA loan limits were raised as high as $729,750 in our area to accomodate a struggling housing market and economy. As of ...Read More
If you are looking for a fantastic time to buy a home in Millburn or Short Hills or real estate in any of our Midtown Direct towns, now is the time to move quickly! Interest rates have decreased making you able to purchase New Jersey real estate ...Read More
Now there is even more national recognition for Sueadler.com! Chris Smith from InmanNext interviewed Jim Marks, CEO of Virtual Results about his "websites that work" and featured my new custom New Jersey real estate site as an example. Whe...Read More
When you are buying or selling your New Jersey home, it's important to consider what changes, if any, may affect on your tax bill. The following tips, outlined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in "Ten Tax Tips for Individuals Selling Thei...Read More
This past month, Top Agent Magazine contacted me for an interview. Recognizing us as one of the top producing teams in the country, they wanted to know more about our innovative marketing and social media strategies, and the amazing results the...Read More
Last week, The Sue Adler Team was named #103 in the “The Thousand!” This article is published every year by The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends, Inc. and highlights the Top 1,000 real estate teams in the United States. We are so excite...Read More
Whether you are buying or selling real estate in New Jersey, you can benefit from having an understanding of the local market. The average listed sales price of a Millburn/Short Hills, New Jersey home for the month of August, 2011 was $1,250,00...Read More
Whether you are buying or selling real estate in New Jersey, you can benefit from having an understanding of the local market. The average listed sales price of a Maplewood New Jersey home for the month of August, 2011 was $327,400, with a med...Read More