77 Pearl St New Providence, NJ 07974 ~ SOLD OVER LIST PRICE!
Living at 77 Pearl St
SOLD! 77 Pearl St New Providence, NJ 07974 Call Sue Adler at 973-464-9129 for more information. MLS# 3061046
Quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident in every aspect of this newly renovated Ranch home with high end finishes, custom details, rich hardwood floors (throughout the first level) and fresh color palette. The open and free flowing floor plan invites guests to linger and leaves plenty of room to entertain both inside and out.
The welcoming curb appeal with bluestone walkway and specimen trees guide you to the front porch and over the threshold into the inviting Living Room. With natural light coming in from the bay window and the ambience of the double sided wood fireplace makes kicking back and relaxing easy to do. The adjacent Dining Room is elegant and ready to host your next dinner party in complete style.
At the heart of this home is the open Kitchen with dining area and Family Room. The Kitchen was designed with a breakfast bar, custom cabinets and top of the line appliances and fixtures. The addition of the two decks off the Kitchen and Family Room allows you to enjoy sipping your morning coffee overlooking the expansive flat yard or a perfect place for al fresco dining.
Down the hall you will find three spacious bedrooms and full hall bathroom. The Master Suite offers a romantic and private setting with two large closets and French sliding doors to the second deck-a true private oasis. The spa-like Master Bath with walk-in shower and custom vanity is any couple’s dream.
The finished lower level has a Recreation Room and Office with recessed lighting and full bathroom for added convenience. And that’s not all…the rear yard is ready for all your outdoors hobbies and ready for summertime BBQ’s with gas line hook-up.
Nothing has been overlooked in this newly renovated, turn-key home. This is a wonderful opportunity to take full advantage of all New Providence has to offer in comfort and style.
Living room with hardwood floors, crown molding, bay window, recessed lighting, double-sided wood fireplace
Dining room with hardwood floors, crown molding and double-sided wood fireplace
Eat-in kitchen with hardwood floors, crown molding, pendant lighting over center island with breakfast bar, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, oven with exhaust hood and dishwasher, stone and glass tile backsplash and French doors to deck
Family room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and access to deck
Laundry room with hook-ups
Bathroom with tile floor, pedestal sink and subway tile backsplash
Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, two closets, crown molding, recessed lighting and sliding French doors to deck
Master Bathroom with tile floor, custom vanity with walk-in shower
Bedroom with hardwood floors and closet
Bedroom with hardwood floors and closet
Recreation room with carpet and recessed lighting
Bathroom with tile floor, pedestal sink with stall shower
Over-sized one car garage
Additional Features and Updates
- 200 AMP panel with updated electrical throughout home
- Double sided fireplace (between living room and dining room) with blower
- Updated plumbing – drain, vent and water lines (2013)
- Furnace was serviced by Crown Oil - has an efficiency of 87% (2013)
- Oil tank in garage was inspected by Crown Oil - sound condition (2013)
- Gutters cleaned (2013)
- All rooms painted (2013)
- Backyard natural gas line for grill
- Side yard natural gas line for possible generator
Renovations Inside and Out
- Painted (2012)
- Driveway (2013)
- Landscaping – plants, bushes and grass (2013)
- Timberline 30 year roof (2013)
- Two new composite decks, steps and railings (2013)
- Shed – roofed and painted (2013)
- New crown molding in living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, laundry
- room, halls, (2) bathrooms and (3) bedrooms (2013)
- New interior doors and hardware in ALL rooms of home (2013)
- New base, door and window casing in ALL rooms of home (2013)
- All hardwood floors sanded and finished (dark walnut) (2013)
- All new double hung energy efficient vinyl tilt-out Anderson windows (2013)
- Master bathroom complete renovation – new toilet, floating vanity, vanity top, faucet, tile, mirror, light fixtures, ceiling exhaust fan, shower valve, 4’ x 4, custom shower with seamless glass (2013)
- Hall Bathroom complete renovation – new toilet, tub, tile, shower valve, pedestal sink, faucet, light fixture, ceiling exhaust fan and medicine cabinet (2013)
- Kitchen complete renovation – Bosch fridge/ dishwasher/ stove, stainless steel hood, new cabinets and island, granite counters, natural stone and glass back-splash, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel sink, oil rubbed bronze faucet,light fixtures, high hats (2013)
- Basement complete renovation – new framing, insulation, sheetrock, oak stairs and railing, high hats, windows, and carpet (2013)
- Basement bathroom complete renovation – new toilet, tile, shower pan, shower walls, shower valve, pedestal sink, light fixture, faucet and ceiling exhaust fan (2012)
- Laundry room complete renovation – new hardwood flooring, gas line, water and drain box and dryer vent (2013)
- New attic bessler stairs (2013)
- New blinds – dining room, kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and all bedrooms (2013)
Schedule a Showing
Situated on the western slope of the Watchung Mountains and an approximate one-hour train ride from Midtown Manhattan, New Providence is a small town with a lot of charm. Known for hilly tree-lined streets, beautiful parks, and outstanding schools, residents enjoy the feeling of community that comes from living in a small town while enjoying all the benefits of the New York City metropolitan area. Perfect for families, because of a number of excellent hiking trails, bike paths, fishing streams, observation blinds and other activities found in town or the surrounding area, including the 2,000+ acre historical Watchung Reservation, residents spend a lot of time outdoors. T...
Situated on the western slope of the Watchung Mountains and an approximate one-hour train ride from Midtown Manhattan, New Providence is a small town with a lot of charm. Known for hilly tree-lined streets, beautiful parks, and outstanding schools, residents enjoy the feeling of community that comes from living in a small town while enjoying all the benefits of the New York City metropolitan area. Perfect for families, because of a number of excellent hiking trails, bike paths, fishing streams, observation blinds and other activities found in town or the surrounding area, including the 2,000+ acre historical Watchung Reservation, residents spend a lot of time outdoors. There is also an action packed social calendar thanks to an array of festivals, summer concert series, street fairs and the annual fishing derby.
- 42 minutes to NYC