165 E Cedar St, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 3 full, 1 half
- $2,691 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming 6 bedroom, 3 ½ bath expanded ranch perfect for you…and your in-laws or au pair! Gigantic Family Room with fireplace and an abundance of natural light. Kitchen overlooking Family Room and steps from beautiful Living Room/Dining Room. Main Level Laundry Room and generous closets. Separate Main Level Living Area with Separate Entrance, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Mudroom and two spacious Bedrooms – perfect for in-law suite or au pair quarters! Master Bedroom with sky light and lovely Master Bath. Three additional Second Level Bedrooms with an abundance of natural light and generous closets. Lower Level featuring Walk-In Cedar Closet and two large rooms with painted concrete floors and sheet rock walls – just waiting to be your Recreation Room! New Roof! New Air Conditioning! Close to top-rated schools, fantastic restaurants and shopping and direct trains to NYC, 165 East Cedar Street is waiting to be called home!
Room by Room Details of 165 East Cedar Street, Livingston, New Jersey
- Entry Wood Door with glass window panes
- Living Room #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, wood burning fireplace with brick surround, brick base and decorative wood surround and mantle, double hung windows, newly painted
- Kitchen featuring linoleum flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, cabinetry, sink, Premier range, GE Refrigerator
- Dining Room featuring linoleum flooring, baseboard molding, original built-in corner cabinetry, pendant light fixture, double hung windows, door to mudroom area, garage and outside
- Bedroom 5 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, double hung window, flush mount light fixture, closet with hanging and shelving
- Bedroom 6 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, double hung windows, flush mount light fixture, closet with hanging and shelving
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, tub/shower, mirrored medicine cabinet, sconce
- Hallway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, linen closet, pull down to attic
- Hallway to Main House Area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, walk-in closet, double door walk-in pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, pedestal sink
- Laundry Room featuring stone tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, GE top load washer, GE front load dryer
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom built-in cabinetry with linoleum countertop and some glass paneled doors, double sink, GE Range, Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer, GE dishwasher, island with seating for 4 and storage, overlooking Family Room
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with marble and custom millwork surround, double French doors to back yard, side-by side windows on 3 exposures, open layout to Kitchen, pendant light fixture, walk-in pantry, traditional staircase to Second Level, open layout to Kitchen.
- Living Room/Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, side by side double hung windows on two exposures
- Mudroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double screened Door to driveway and back yard, double hung window, double door closet
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, pull down to attic
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, designer pendant light fixture, skylight, double hung windows on two exposures, walk-in closet with hanging and shelving
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile flooring with decorative inlay, tile baseboard molding, arched ceiling, ceiling fan with lights, sconce, casement window with arched transom, pedestal sink, tub/shower with tile surround
- Bedroom 2 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung window, double sliding door closet
- Bedroom 3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung windows, double sliding door closet
- Bedroom 4 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung windows, double sliding door closet
- Staircase to Lower Level
- Semi-finished basement featuring painted concrete flooring, sheetrock walls, hopper windows, 2 separate rooms, walk-in cedar closet, double utility sink
- Flat back yard
- Wood shed
- Sump pump and French drains
- Electrified one-car garage with hanging and storage for tools
- New Roof
- New Central Air – 2 zones
- Newly paved driveway
- Close to top-notch schools
- Bus stop for elementary and middle schools across the street
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Livingston is a comfortable, high-quality suburb with wonderful schools, a thriving culinary scene, convenient shopping, and hassle-free commuting options to NYC. The community pride of this area is unmistakable, ever-present in its social and family-friendly atmosphere as well as the community events and programs that are offered. The local amenities and ease of living have caused the area to receive constant attention from homebuyers seeking a smart investment in a valuable locale. Residents love calling Livingston their home and delight in watching their community consistently improve and evolve.
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston Commuting Info
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
2017 Livingston New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC