184 Colonial Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 1 full, 1 half
- $2,798 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
The epitome of perfection in this amazing 3 BD, 1 1/2 BA home with stunning newly renovated and opened up Kitchen! Picture perfect curb appeal and incredible location, this home checks all the boxes! Renovated Kitchen with stunning custom white cabinetry, top of the line Viking stainless steel oven/range & refrigerator, wine refrigerator, oversized island with breakfast bar, gorgeous granite countertops opens conveniently to the Dining Room. Sun soaked Family Room & cozy Living Room with built-ins & focal fireplace! 3 spacious bedrooms with custom closets, finished Lower Level with Laundry Room, Rec Room & tons of storage, including a cedar closet! Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout! The outside CANNOT be missed with a fully fenced in yard with new maintenance-free fencing, patio & flat grassy yard-this home is an absolute must see!
Room by Room Details of 184 Colonial Road, Summit NJ
- Entry into Living Room with hardwood floor, crown molding, baseboard molding, Coat Closet, bay window, fireplace with wood mantle, brick surround and stone hearth flanked by built-in in bookshelves, open to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, picture window, open to Kitchen, French door to Family Room
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, custom white cabinetry, granite countertops, white subway tile backsplash, oversized center island with seating for 3 and dual pendant lights overhead, Viking oven/range with hood, Viking refrigerator, wine refrigerator, KitchenAid microwave, built-ins with custom storage, closet cabinet, French door to Lower Level, back door to yard
- Powder Room with tile floor, baseboard molding, vessel sink with cabinet below, mirror with light fixture above
- Family Room with hardwood, baseboard molding, windows on three sides, ceiling fan, recessed lighting
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floor, crown molding, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with light fixture, double door custom closet with built-ins, custom closet with built-ins
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, crown molding, baseboard molding, custom closet with built-ins
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, crown molding, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, custom closet with built-ins, built-in hutch with bookshelves and cabinetry
- Full Hall Bathroom with tile floor, wainscoting, pedestal sink, mirror vanity with light overhead, shower over tub with glass sliding doors, deep linen closet with shelving
- Recreation Room with carpeting, recessed lighting, built-in storage, utility closet/storage closet
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer, utility sink, cedar closet
- Full top of the line Kitchen renovation (2016 – included opening up Kitchen/Dining Area)
- New low maintenance fence (2017)
- Recently painted first floor
- One car garage
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC