2 Independence Ct Madison, NJ 07940
- 4 full, 2 half
- $5,622 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in, NOT A THING needs to be done to this spectacular 5 Bedroom, 4 full and 2 half Bath gem in Madison’s prestigious “Hill” neighborhood, close to downtown Madison/Chatham, Midtown Direct Train and top notch Madison schools. Two-Story Great Room with incredible fireplace and stunning views of backyard. High ceilings throughout. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with granite, island, high-end appliances and custom cabinetry. Gracious Living and Dining Rooms. Freshly painted in soothing hues and on trend designer light fixtures. Luxurious First Floor Master Suite with soaring ceilings, 2 Walk In Closets, Sitting Room/Office and spa-like Bath. Second Level with Loft Lounge Area. 3 more spacious bedrooms and 2 well-appointed Full Baths. Entertainer’s DREAM Lower Level with Recreation/Media Room, Play Room, Custom Bar, Wet Bar and Exercise Room. Quiet cul de sac great for play. Meticulously landscaped property in private idyllic setting with Deck and Patio. 3 Car Garage with tons of storage! This home, located in one of Madison’s best locations, is a must see for serious Madison buyers!
Room by Room Details of 2 Independence Court, Madison
- 2-Story Entry Foyer featuring decorative double doors with sidelites at entry, marble tile flooring with decorative border, large Coat Closet, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, staircase to Second Level, freshly painted soothing gray
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, large picture window at front, elongated casement windows, crown molding with dentil detail, baseboard molding, painted soothing gray
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, painted soothing gray, NEW pendant light fixture with barrel shade with antique finish, elongated casement windows, crown molding with dentil detail, baseboard molding, open to Living Room
- Renovated Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wood vanity, new toilet, modern sconce, fan, baseboard molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, crisp white custom cabinetry, oversized island in chic blue with beadboard detail, granite countertops, open shelving, tumbled look subway tile backsplash, stainless sink, recessed lighting, Sub Zero integrated refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Viking 4 burner stainless cooktop, Kitchen Aid stainless double wall ovens, Kitchen Aid stainless built in microwave, freshly painted soothing gray, picture window over sink, Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, custom built in Desk with open and concealed storage, freshly painted throughout
- Breakfast Area featuring tile flooring, NEW orb chandelier, double French door with full sized sidelite to Deck
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, utility sink, built in upper cabinetry, Bosch front loader washer and dryer, recessed lighting, roman shade
- 2-Story Family/Great Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround and wood shelf, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 architectural arched windows, 2 elongated casement windows, rear staircase
First Level Sleeping Areas
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, NEW lantern, large picture window, baseboard molding, Sitting Area/Office with windows at 2 exposures, recessed lighting, 2 Walk In Closets
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, soaring ceilings with skylight, recessed lighting, 2 vanities with granite countertops, designer mirrors with 3-light sconces above, built in jacuzzi tub, shower with glass door and tile surround, Linen Closet
- Bedroom #5/Guest Bedroom/Au Pair Suite featuring hardwood floors, triple casement windows, 2 large Closets, baseboard molding, freshly painted soothing gray
- Full Bathroom featuring floor tile, wood vanity with laminate countertop, 3 light sconce, fan, shower over tub with tile surround, painted soothing gray
- Carpeted staircase with stainless banisters to Lower Level, sconces
- Storage Closet under staircase
- Recreation/Media Room featuring carpeting, stacked stone accent wall, built in media center for tv, components and DVDs/video games, track lighting, recessed lighting, surround sound, decorative accent wall with floating shelf
- Custom Bar with seating for 4 – 6 people with Corian countertop, under cabinet storage, pendant light fixture over bar, recessed lighting
- Built In Wet Bar featuring custom upper and lower cabinetry, quartz countertop, wood backsplash, bar sink, GE Monogram beverage refrigerator, flanked by stacked stone walls, track lighting and under cabinet lighting
- Half Bathroom featuring tile flooring with mosaic border, mosaic tile wainscoting, decorative niches with lighting, wood vanity with vessel sink, Double Door Closet, fan, recessed lighting
- Play Room featuring epoxy flooring, Storage Closet with barn door, recessed lighting, surround sound, door to Garage
- Walk In Storage Closet off Wet Bar area
- Exercise Room featuring epoxy flooring, built in cabinetry with open and concealed storage, flush mount light fixtures, Utility Closet, Storage Closet, surround sound
- 3 Car Garage, door to backyard, tons of built in storage, bike storage, Utility Closet
- Loft Lounge Area featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, casement windows, baseboard molding, overlooking Family Room and Entry Foyer, Linen Closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, triple casement windows, baseboard molding, Closet
- Jack and Jill Bath featuring tile flooring, oversized wood vanity with laminate countertop, recessed lighting, double casement windows, tub/shower combination with tile surround, custom cut mirror, vanity lighting
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, triple casement windows, plantation shutters, baseboard molding, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with laminate countertop, recessed lighting, casement window, tub/shower combination with tile surround, custom cut mirror, 4 light sconce
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, huge picture window, two Double Door Closets, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Sprawling lawn with crisp landscaping, blooming perennials
- Paver and bluestone front walkway
- Driveway resurfaced (2020)
- Lattice fence and decorative arbor leading to backyard
- Rear large Deck
- Paver Patio, paver steps
- Grassy areas, mature specimen trees for privacy
#madisonnj on Instagram
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MadisonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Madison is an enchanting suburb with a rich history and an engaged, passionate community. The area mixes a peaceful, small town atmosphere with a modern and cosmopolitan culture. It is also home to two distinguished universities, adding to the exciting and active lifestyle that Madison living affords its residents. This locale is perfect for families and young professionals, especially considering how effortless and convenient commuting options are for both NYC and the rest of New Jersey. The thriving commerce, great schools, amazing real estate market, and endless amenities has made Madison, NJ an extremely coveted location for homebuyers.
Madison School Information
The Madison Public Schools pride themselves on their reputation of high levels of performance, which they achieve easily due to their dedicated staff members and their well-rounded approach to education. The district consists of four elementary schools (Kings Road, Central Avenue, and Torey J. Sabatini), The Madison Junior School, and Madison High School. This town’s educational system is committed to delivering a curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of all students, and Madison High School was recently praised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for providing “a rich, broad, and diverse educational program” for its students. It’s selection includes four world languages (Spanish, French, German, & Italian) and 16 Advanced Placement courses, including Calculus, Computer Science, and Environmental Health. In addition to the rich academic environment, the school boasts many character and service opportunities for students, and there are dozens of clubs and 23 interscholastic sports. Madison High School features 45 athletic teams in 18 sports, and they have clinched an array of conference, county, and state titles. The arts aren’t forgotten in Madison either; every year, their young virtuosos are selected for prestigious regional and state performing groups.
Madison is also home to Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, both residing on lush, gorgeous campuses and offering a wide array of educational programs, community-based services, and academic opportunities. Additionally, the popular Adult School of Chatham, Madison, and Florham Park offers a fabulous selection of classes for adult learners that wish to broaden their skills and expand their minds. Numerous children’s workshops and summer programs are also available through private institutions and local universities, making Madison a hub of higher learning for all ages.
Madison Commuting Info
The town center has its own train station, Madison Station, where commuters can take NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct service that allows them to reach New York Penn Station in under one hour. Madison is situated on the Morristown branch of the Morris and Essex Line, with trains for the Hoboken terminal and subsequent connections to lower New York City. The additional selection of bus routes allow for easy travel throughout Madison and beyond.
By car, Routes 24 and 287, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all easily accessible, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 25 minute drive away. Madison is also a mere 10 minutes by car to Morristown Municipal Airport. Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry, the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach, which operate as straight shots to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
Madison BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Madison New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Painting the Town YellowREAD MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC