259 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,479 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Also available for rent at $4,000 per month
Move right in to this picture perfect 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath colonial in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a picturesque lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen with high-end stainless appliances, chic updated Bathrooms, spacious and sunny Family Room with vaulted ceiling with views of idyllic property. Immensely private yard with huge Patio and fabulous access between indoors and outdoors for entertaining. Lower Level with Recreation Room with custom Wet Bar, Office and Laundry. 259 Ashland, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 259 Ashland Road, Summit
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, semi pendant light fixture, baseboard molding, French door to Entry Foyer
- Entry Foyer Area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, staircase to 2nd Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, baseboard molding, crown molding, picture window, window shades, painted soothing gray, sconces
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring French door at entry, tile flooring, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, high-end stainless steel appliances, island with seating for 2, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, Pantry with custom cabinetry, French door to Lower Level, French door to Dining Room
- Mud Room Area off Kitchen featuring side door, Coat Closet
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, chandelier, crown molding, large picture window, French door to Family Room
- Family Room featuring carpeting, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, large windows at 3 exposures
- Powder Room
- 1 car garage with electric door, door to Backyard
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, Built In Wet Bar with blond wood and seating for 3, under counter storage in Wet Bar, paneled walls, built in bookcases, recessed lighting, Walk In Cedar Closet
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, shower with sliding glass door, 3 light sconce, medicine cabinet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, 2 windows, window blinds, Double Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, light fixture, Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, baseboard molding, 2 windows with wood blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, light fixture, Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, baseboard molding, floating shelf, 2 windows with wood blinds
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with mosaic accent tile border, vanity with washbasin sink, shower over tub with tile surround and sliding glass door, sconce over mirror
- Professionally landscaped with mature trees
- Wrap around rear patio with semi-circle retaining wall with built in planters
- Flat, grassy area for play, surrounded by privacy plantings
- Freshly painted soothing hues throughout
- Updated AC
- Updated Furnace
- New Roof Layer with guaranty
- Refinished driveway
- Energy efficient windows
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC