26 Lenape Trail, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,413 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this impeccable, bright and airy 4 Bedroom, 2½ Bath Colonial in sought after Chatham Township, close to New York City, top notch schools (easy access to Washington Avenue Elementary, Middle School and High School), Midtown Direct train and downtown Chatham and Madison shopping and restaurants. Beautifully situated on spectacular lot with lush and private, park-like property with mature trees and plenty of room for a pool. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops and stainless appliances. Gleaming hardwood floors, spacious and sun-drenched Living Room, stunning Family Room with bay window, dreamy Sun Room with access to gorgeous and serene backyard. Spacious Master Bedroom and 3 other sunny and bright bedrooms. Well-appointed baths. Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room for entertaining. This home, located in one of Chatham’s most coveted neighborhoods, is outstanding in every way!
Room by Room Details of 26 Lenape Trail, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with large sidelite, hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, Double Door Coat Closet, staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, oversized windows with window treatments, baseboard molding, open to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows with window treatments, baseboard molding, chandelier
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom shaker style white cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops, breakfast bar with seating for 2 with cabinetry extending to Breakfast Room, marble subway tile backsplash, GE 5 burner stainless oven/range, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator/freezer, Whirlpool stainless dishwasher, stainless hood, picture window over sink, recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, Pantry
- Breakfast Room featuring hardwood floors, modern pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, Custom furniture style built in with lower storage and upper glass door storage, door to Sun Porch, picture window, baseboard molding
- Family Room, open to Breakfast Area, and featuring hardwood floors, bay window, baseboard molding
- Sun Room featuring berber carpeting, dining and conversation areas, ceiling fan/light fixture, 10 floor to ceiling windows at 2 exposures, door to backyard, freshly painted, door to Garage
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, vanity with corian countertop, tub/shower combination with tile surround, medicine cabinet
- Rear Hallway with storage closets
- 2 Car Garage with electric doors
- Recreation/Laundry Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, recessed lighting, baseboard molding (all redone 2019), Laundry Area with Kenmore washer and dryer, built in sink area, bilco doors out to backyard, utility closet
- Utility/Storage Room
- 2 sump pumps and French drains
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, Linen Closet, recessed lighting
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, 4 windows, blinds, 2 Closets, baseboard molding, ceiling fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, Double Door Closet, 4 windows at 2 exposures, ceiling fan, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, windows at 2 exposures, blinds, Sliding Double Door Closet, baseboard molding
- Half Bath featuring floor tile, custom built in vanity and linen storage, corian countertop, recessed lighting, medicine cabinet
- Full Bath featuring floor tile, custom built in vanity with corian countertop, recessed lighting, fan, custom cut mirror, tub/shower combination with tile surround
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpet, windows at 2 exposures, ceiling fan, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding, window shades
- Bluestone front walkway
- Complementary Bluestone front steps with brick risers
- Covered front porch area with bluestone flooring
- NEW driveway and Belgian block (2019)
- About .5 Acre (potential room for pool)
- New water heater (2019)
- Freshly painted soothing hues throughout (2019)
- Easy access to elementary, middle and high school
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC