28 N Hillside Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 1 full
- $2,152 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Serenity abounds in this chic colonial with a modern farmhouse vibe! Move right in to this meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 1 Bath home in sought after Chatham with easy access to Midtown Direct Train, Memorial Field, downtown Chatham and Milton Avenue Elementary. Situated on a spacious lot, this home is move-in ready! Sunny and bright rooms with high ceilings and original moldings. Renovated Kitchen with stainless appliances. Easy access between indoors and outdoors. Lovely fireplace. Hardwood floors. Dreamy front porch. Entertainer’s dream with flat fully fenced in yard. Large Third Level offers tons of functional living space. Lower Level with tons of potential. 28 North Hillside, located in fabulous Chatham, is an incredible value and a must see!
Room by Room Details of 28 North Hillside, Chatham
- Enclosed Front Porch/Mud Room featuring carpeting, windows at 2 exposures, ceiling fan/light fixture
- Living Room featuring carpeting, high ceilings, chandelier, fireplace with original mantle, staircase to Second Level, crown molding, baseboard molding, painted soothing gray
- Family Room featuring carpeting, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, pocket door, built in China, chandelier, original window moldings, baseboard molding, crown molding, doorway to Kitchen
- Renovated Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, pendant lighting, recessed lighting, door to Laundry Room
- Laundry Room with rear entrance
- Bedroom #1 featuring carpeting, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan/light fixture, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan/light fixture, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan/light fixture, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity, shower over tub
- Office featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, oversized windows, baseboard molding
- Storage Room
- Potential Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, baseboard molding
- Game Room featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, oversized windows, baseboard molding
- Storage Room
- Utility Room
- 1 car detached garage (sold AS IS)
- Flat, fully fenced in yard
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers. [optima_express_toppicks id="236523" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC