4 Whitesell Ct, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full
- $3,230 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Captivating 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Summit home renovated to perfection on a quiet cul de sac close to (.6/mile) fantastic downtown shopping, restaurants and Midtown Direct Train. Spacious and sunny rooms with fabulous open floor plan perfect for today’s living. Extraordinary Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with stunning sleek cabinetry, quartz countertops and stainless appliances. Open and airy Living and Dining Rooms flow together for entertaining. Magnificent renovated Full Bath on 1st Level. Dreamy Patio off Dining Room in idyllic yard. Master Bedroom Suite with out of this world Bath. All other bedrooms sunny with great closets. Amazing renovated Hall Bath on 2nd Level. Lower Level Recreation Room and redesigned Laundry Room. 2 Car Garage. 4 Whitesell Court, located in one of Summit’s most convenient locations close to town, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 4 Whitesell Court, Summit
- Entry Foyer opening to Living/Dining Areas, created a new foyer with wider entrance to family room (2016)
- Family Room featuring wide plank pegged hardwood floors, gas fireplace with brick surround and brick hearth, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, renovation to create open floor plan to Dining Room included new electrical and new central air duct work (2016)
- Dining Room featuring wide plank pegged hardwood floors, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, window seat, chandelier, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, open to Living Room, French door to outdoor Patio
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen (renovated 2014) featuring wide plank pegged hardwood floors, sleek white custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, Breakfast Bar with seating for 3, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture over sink, stainless steel appliances (refrigerator/freezer, wall oven, built in microwave, cooktop, dishwasher)
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, Closet, door to Full Bathroom
- Full Bathroom (renovated 2014) featuring tile flooring, modern vanity, tub/shower combination with sliding glass door, tile accent wall
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors (installed 2014), chandelier, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet, 2nd Closet, Master Bath (renovated 2016) featuring floor tile, radiant heat, wood look wall tile, oversized modern vanity, recessed lighting, oversized glass shower, skylight
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, built in bookshelf, flush mount light fixture, double door Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, built in bookshelf, pendant light fixture, double door Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom (renovated 2016) featuring wood look floor tile, tile accent wall, double wood look vanity, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tile surround and glass door
- Freshly painted (2016)
- New staircase (2014)
- Recreation Room featuring hardwood floors (newly installed 2014), recessed lighting
- Laundry Room (remodeled 2016)
- Utility Room
- 2 Car Garage
- French drains/sump pumps (installed 2016)
- Brick Paver Patio
- Private yard with privacy fencing and professional landscaping
- Kitchen renovated entirely (2014)
- All bathrooms renovated entirely (2016-17)
- Interior freshly painted throughout
- Hardwood floors sanded/refinished throughout
- All new millwork/moldings on 1st Floor
- Installation of new shades for all windows (Mecho Shades Systems) (2017)
- Bi-annual painting of outside fences and steps (last 2018)
- Reinstalled cobblestones on the outside patio (2018)
- In process of cutting 4 large trees close the house (with permission from town)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC