3 Bedroom Townhome in the Regency Club, with Pool and Tennis CourtsLivingston Twp.
406 Kensington Ln, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 406 Kensington Ln
- Livingston Twp.
- 2 Full and 1 Half
406 Kensington Ln, Livingston, NJ 07039
New Listing For Sale! Call The Sue Adler Team for more information 973-936-9129
Welcome to 406 Kensington Lane, an open and airy end unit townhome in the desirable Regency Club development. Upon entering, you will instantly see the appeal of all that this home has to offer. The gleaming hardwood floors in the entry hallway lead you to the first level living space filled with many upgraded features.
Step into the spacious living room where you’ll gather with friends and family for casual evening conversation or festive holiday celebrations. Warmth emanates throughout the first level as the flames from the glass enclosed fireplace flicker. Step outside onto the balcony for a view of the surrounding greenery, then continue on into the chefs Kitchen equipped with custom cherry cabinetry accented by Corian countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. Preparing meals here is a dream and serving them is a pleasure in the nearby formal Dining Room featuring hardwood floors and a large bay window overlooking the community grounds. A conveniently located Powder Room and fully equipped Laundry Room are just around the corner.
When it’s time to retire for the night, the second level with 3 generous-sized bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms awaits. Luxury surrounds you in the Master Suite boasting cathedral ceilings and large windows that bathe the room in natural light. Here you’ll enjoy a custom designed walk-in closet as well as an En Suite Bath with cathedral ceilings, double sinks, a large Jacuzzi tub, a semi-frameless tiled shower as well as a dressing area with a custom designed vanity… a truly calming oasis in your own home. Two additional bedrooms with recessed lighting, large windows and ample closet space and a full hallway bathroom complete the second level living space.
And there’s more…as a resident of the Regency Club you’ll enjoy the convenience of beautifully maintained amenities including the large in-ground pool, tennis courts and a clubhouse with an exercise room, billiards room and space for socializing with neighbors and friends.
With the convenience of condominium living, access to Livingston’s top rated schools and an abundance of local shopping and restaurants as well public transportation into nearby Manhattan, 406 Kensington Lane is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 406 Kensington Lane, Livingston
- Entry Hallway with ceramic tile and recessed lighting
- Living Room with carpet, 3 sided glass enclosed fireplace, recessed lighting, sliding doors to balcony with transom window above
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, high ceilings with recessed lighting, bay window with window treatments, brass chandelier
- Kitchen with porcelain tile floors, crown moldings, recessed lighting, large windows with transom above, custom cherry cabinetry with beveled and rounded edged Corian countertops, built-in buffet, double under-mounted sink with built-in soap dispenser, built-in double trash cans, stainless steel appliances including GE Profile range/oven, GE Profile refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispenser in door and GE Profile dishwasher
- Powder Room with upgraded Kohler fixture, pedestal sink and matching toilet, ceramic tile floor
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, shelving and washer and dryer
- Master Bedroom featuring cathedral ceiling, Palladium windows with window treatments, recessed lighting, wall-to-wall carpeting and large walk-in closet with custom built-in shelving
- En suite Master Bath with cathedral ceiling, double sink Corian topped maple vanity, Kohler fixtures, semi frameless tiled shower stall, large Jacuzzi style tub and dressing area
- Bedroom #2 with raised ceiling, carpet, large windows with window treatments, double closet
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, large window with shades, double closet, light fixture
- Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, upgraded Corian topped vanity, Kohler fixtures, shower over tub and light fixture
- High hat lighting on all levels
- Upgraded neutral paint throughout
- Upgraded neutral carpeting throughout
- Hunter Douglas blinds and shades
- Water Softener
- 1-car Garage with electric opener
- Security System
- Access to Regency Club tennis courts, pool, billiards room, exercise room and club house facility
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.