45 Hedges Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,964 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
It doesn’t get better than this marvelous 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home in one of Chatham’s best locations! Great neighborhood with fabulous block party! Darling front porch. Refinished oak hardwood floors throughout. Oversized windows and original moldings and hardware. Fabulous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Magnificent sunny Family Room with gorgeous statement fireplace off of Kitchen. Elegant Living Room, Dining Room and dreamy Sun Room/Den. Lower Level Children’s Playroom/Recreation Room. Master Bedroom Suite with custom Walk-In-Closet and private Balcony. Chic light fixtures. Renovated Hall Bath. 45 Hedges, just minutes to downtown Chatham, parks, top notch Chatham schools and Midtown Direct Train, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 45 Hedges Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Foyer/Living Room featuring hardwood floors, orb light fixture with crystal accents, built in open shelving, baseboard molding, crown molding, oversized windows, custom roman shades, Coat Closet, stairway to 2nd level, open to Dining Room, sconce
- Sun Room/Den featuring hardwood floors, windows at 3 exposures, custom roman shades, baseboard molding, open to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, oversized window with custom roman shade and window panels
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crisp white wood cabinetry, granite countertops, marble herringbone backsplash, breakfast bar with seating for 4, crystal hardware, LG stainless refrigerator/freezer with water filter/ice maker, LG stainless dishwasher, Samsung stainless 5 burner oven/range, Samsung stainless built in microwave, light fixture, recessed light over sink, track lighting over breakfast bar, custom window treatment, open to Family Room, Closet (potential pantry), door to Lower Level
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround and hearth, French doors to backyard, custom woven shades, Storage Closet, recessed lighting
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, vanity, octagonal stained glass window, 2 light sconce, fan
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, French doors out to Balcony, blinds, custom window panels, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, oversized vanity, tub/shower combination with tile surround, 3 light farmhouse sconce, fan
- Bedroom 2 (flexibly being used as Office) featuring hardwood floors, orb light fixture with crystal accents, baseboard molding, oversized windows, blinds, Closet
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, custom window panels, modern designer light fixture, baseboard molding, floating shelf, Closet
- Bedroom 4 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, blinds, custom window panels, modern designer light fixture, baseboard molding, Closet
- Renovated Full Hall Bath featuring wood look floor tile, custom gray vanity with marble countertop, oval tilt mirror, subway tile wainscoting, tub/shower combination with subway tile surround, built in linen storage, 2 light sconce, glass globe semi pendant light fixture, window shade
- Carpeted staircase with door to driveway area
- Recreation Room with carpeting, Utility Closet
- Storage Room
- Laundry Room featuring Fisher & Paykel washer and dryer
- Paver front walkway
- Professional landscaping at front
- Covered front porch area with maintenance free decking, mission style front door, maintenance free railings
- Rear Wood Deck
- Flat, deep yard with professional landscaping and mature trees
- Detached 1 car garage
- Freshly painted neutral hues throughout
- Newly refinished oak hardwood floors throughout
- Updated appliances and kitchen backsplash
- Updated front walkway and front porch
- Updated hall bathroom
- Maintenance free siding
- Water softening system
- Original doors, moldings and crystal hardware throughout
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC