51 Penwood Dr, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,763 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, magnificently renovated 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath Colonial in the sought after Murray Hill section of New Providence with easy access to Route 78 and convenient train to New York City. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, elegant Living Room, dreamy Family Room with white washed brick fireplace open to Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with granite/quartz, island and top of the line appliances. Easy access between indoors and outdoors to Fabulous Deck and amazing Pool. Mud Room. The BEST renovated baths around with totally on trend design. Freshly painted in soothing hues throughout. Chic light fixtures. Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room, Music Room/Office, Work Room and Laundry Room. 51 Penwood, located in fabulous New Providence, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 51 Penwood Drive, New Providence
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, staircase with iron railing to Second Level, baseboard molding, modern glass light fixture, Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, large bay window, recessed lighting, crown molding, with decorative detail, baseboard molding, open to Family Room
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with rustic washed brick mantle, recessed lighting, large picture window, custom built in cabinet with glass doors and built in window seat with storage, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, globe semi-pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, island with seating for 2, quartz countertop on perimeter, granite countertop on island, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over island, GE Profile stainless refrigerator/freezer, GE stainless double wall ovens, dishwasher, DCS stainless 5 burner cooktop, professional hood, Breakfast Area with windows at 2 exposures (grassy play area and swimming pool area) and chandelier, door to Deck, Walk In Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, recessed lighting, 2 sconces, baseboard molding
- Mud Room featuring tile flooring, door to garage, Double Door Coat Closet, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- 2 Car Garage
- Second Floor Hallway featuring hardwood floors, globe light fixture, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding, crown molding, New Master Bath featuring double French doors at entry, marble look porcelain floor tile, double wood vanity with marble countertop, new fixtures, frameless glass door shower with rain showerhead, vanity lighting, recessed lighting, Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, pocket door at entry of closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Double Door Closet, double windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Closet, windows at two exposures
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Closet, windows at two exposures
- New Full Hall Bath featuring marble look porcelain floor tile, vanity with quartz countertop, matte black fixtures, 3 light sconce, shower over tub with oversized subway tile surround, fan
- Recreation Room featuring concrete floors, paneled walls, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Music/Office Room featuring concrete floors, paneled walls, flush mount light fixture, Closet, built in with open and concealed storage
- Work Room/Utility Room
- Laundry Room featuring utility sink
- Fenced in In ground Pool with 25 year aggregate coating
- Level flat yard/play area
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC