66 Summit Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 3 full, 1 half
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Look no further, this is the ONE! It doesn’t get better than this marvelous Like New (only 5 years old!) 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home in one of Chatham’s best locations close to downtown shopping/restaurants and Midtown Direct Train! Just bring your luggage because NOT A THING needs to be done! Fabulous on trend open concept great for family living and entertaining. High ceilings and stunning hardwood floors throughout. Magnificent Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, center island, high-end stainless steel appliances and marble countertops. Walk In Pantry. Desirable 1st Floor Laundry. Magnificent sunny Living Room and Dining Rooms with coffered ceiling, built ins and fireplace. Incredible picturesque backyard with patio and tons of privacy. Master Bedroom Suite with Walk In Closet and spa-like Bath. Finished Lower Level with amazing Recreation Room and Office/Guest/Au Pair Suite. 66 Summit Avenue, just minutes to downtown Chatham, top notch schools and New York City Train, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 66 Summit Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring mission style front door, hardwood floors with walnut inlay, bead board wainscoting, Coat Closet, high ceilings, recessed lighting, oval architectural window, window seat, crown molding, baseboard molding, staircases to Lower and Second Levels, door to Garage
- Powder Room featuring marble mosaic tile with marble border, wainscoting, pedestal sink, oval tilt mirror, 4 light sconce, flush mount light fixture, fan
- Laundry Room featuring wood look floor tile, built in upper cabinetry, Samsung front loader washer and dryer, built in drying rack, hook storage, window
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, coffered ceiling, in ceiling speakers, gas fireplace with floor to ceiling custom millwork mantle and stone surround, custom built ins flanking fireplace with open and concealed storage, double sliding French doors with transom, recessed lighting
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, window seat below triple window, crown molding, baseboard molding, custom shade and wood blind, chandelier
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white cabinetry at exterior including glass door cabinetry, custom mahogany island, marble countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, island with seating for 3-4, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Viking 6 burner stainless oven/range, stainless hood, Kohler farm sink, wood blind, recessed lighting, 3 pendant lights with glass shades over island, pot filler, Walk In Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
- 1 Car Garage with electric doors, high ceilings, built in storage
- Wood staircase to Second Level, bead board wainscoting, lantern, stained glass window
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Linen Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, drop down attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan/light combination, recessed lighting, Walk In Closet with custom hanging and shelves, oversized windows, wood blinds, window panels, baseboard molding
- Master Bathroom featuring hexagonal marble floor tile, marble subway tile wainscoting with mosaic decorative cap, custom double vanity with marble countertop, rectangular tilt mirrors, recessed lighting, two 3-light sconces, jacuzzi tub, frameless glass shower with tile surround, seat, rain and regular showerheads, fan
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tumbled look floor tile, oversized double wood vanity with granite countertop, shower over tub with tile surround, recessed lighting, two 3-light sconces, fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, Double Door Closet with custom storage, wood blinds, baseboard molding, oversized windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 Closets with custom storage, window seat, oversized windows, wood blinds, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, Double Door Closet with custom storage, oversized windows, window panels, baseboard molding
- Wood staircase to Lower Level
- Lower Level Landing featuring wood look floor tile, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Storage Closet
- Recreation Room featuring wood look floor tile, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, full windows, Double Door Closet with custom storage
- Bedroom 5/Office featuring wood look floor tile, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, full window, Double Door Closet with custom storage
- Full Bathroom featuring mosaic floor tile in herringbone pattern, wood vanity with marble countertop, shower with tile surround, Linen Closet, flush mount light fixture, 3 light sconce, fan
- Utility Room
- Sump pumps
- Covered Front Entry with bluestone
- Deep, flat yard
- Rear deck off Living Room
- Brick Paver Patio
- Fully fenced in flat yard with mature privacy trees
- Generator hookup
- Alarm system
- Custom blinds/shades throughout
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC