72 Blackburn Pl, Summit, NJ 07901
- 4 full
- $4,293 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect 4 bedroom, 4 Bath bright and airy home with a charming New England cottage feel in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a huge corner picturesque lot, this home is move-in ready! Freshly painted in soothing hues throughout. Graceful Living and Dining Rooms. Stunning and spacious Family Room with vaulted ceiling, Wet Bar and fireplace flowing into a Chef’s Dream Kitchen. Dreamy 4 Season Sun Room. Huge Mud Room. 2nd Front Entrance. Renovated Master Suite with tons of closets and luxurious bath. 3 other sunny and spacious Bedrooms (1 with ensuite bath). Enormous Lower Level with huge Recreation Room and Play Room (both with fireplaces!). Easy access between indoors and outdoors and stunning Patio and property for entertaining. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own this timelessly elegant home!
Room by Room Details of 72 Blackburn Place, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, chandelier with crystals, baseboard molding, Coat Closet, staircase to Second Level
- Ensuite Bedroom #4/Office featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Ensuite Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity with corian countertop, tile walls, shower with tile surround, recessed lighting, heat lamp
- Living Room featuring Double French Doors at entry, hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, crown molding with dentil detail, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 2 sconces, accent paneled wall
- Full Season Sun Room featuring Double French Doors at entry, bluestone flooring, windows at 3 exposures (floor to ceiling windows at 2 exposures), sliding French doors, blinds, paneled walls
- Dining Room featuring bi-fold Double French Doors at entry, hardwood floors, bay window, blinds, chandelier, crown molding, baseboard molding, door to Lower Level, swinging door to Kitchen
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring wide plank pine hardwood floors, custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Kitchen Aid 4-burner cooktop, stainless hood, Kitchen Aid stainless double ovens, Viking stainless microwave, decorative tile backsplash behind cooktop
- Pantry featuring wide plank pine hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, pegboard storage
- Mud Room/Breakfast Room featuring tile flooring, Double French Door Sliders, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet, blinds, pass through to Family Room
- Family Room featuring wide plank pine hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and granite surround, vaulted ceiling, track lighting, recessed lighting, custom built in Wet Bar with beverage refrigerator, open and concealed cabinetry, cabinetry for media center, chair rail, baseboard molding, 2 French doors to backyard, door to Rear Staircase leading to Bedroom 3
- Full Bathroom featuring marble tile flooring, wood vanity, marble countertop, marble wall tile, shower with tile surround, Linen Closet, recessed lighting, fan
- Second Front Entry Foyer featuring Dutch Door, tile flooring blinds, flush mount light fixture, Double Door Closet
- 2 car garage with electric doors, peg storage throughout, door to Backyard
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Office/Play Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround, bead board wainscoting, built in storage and storage closets, flush mount light fixtures, French door to rear hallway
- Rear Hallway with sconces and double door utility closet
- Laundry/Utility Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, bead board built in cabinetry, peg board storage, GE Profile washer, LG Dryer
- Enormous Recreation Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround, built in cabinetry with granite countertop, bead board wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding, surround sound speakers
- Utility Room
- Wood staircase to Second Level
- Second Level landing featuring hardwood floors, lantern, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room featuring hardwood floors, 7 Closets with custom shelving and hanging storage, vaulted ceiling in dressing room, recessed lighting
- Master Bathroom featuring vaulted ceiling, marble tile flooring with decorative inlay, double wood vanity, marble countertop, marble wainscoting, built in jetted tub, frameless glass door shower with marble tile surround, multiple showerheads, recessed lighting, 2 sconces, blinds
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wall mount sink, tub/shower combination with tile surround, medicine cabinet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, built in Desk Area, 2 Closets, built in window seat
- Bedroom #3 (accessed via rear staircase off of Family Room) featuring wide plank pine hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, double door Closet, blinds
Front and Backyard
- Enormous Corner Lot with professional privacy plantings
- Curved brick front walkway
- Brick Patio with room for conversation and dining area
- Bluestone Landing and staircase with brick risers off of Sun Room, Family Room and Mud Room
- Professionally landscaped with mature privacy trees, blooming perennials and shade trees
- Storage Shed
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC