74 Druid Hill Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,589 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained and renovated 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom Ranch on sought after block in the Brayton Elementary School District with proximity to Memorial Field, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Fabulous as is OR has TONS of room for expansion with an already framed second story and unfinished basement, both running full length of the house. Situated on an idyllic lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with Poggenpohl cabinets, Caesarstone countertops, Ann Sacks tile and Wolf oven/range. Gorgeous Living Room. Fabulous Family Room with custom built ins and rustic beams. Dreamy Sun Room. Chic Dining Room with huge picture window and designer imported light fixture. Fantastic use of windows/doors throughout to draw in the outdoors. Amazing flow between indoors and outdoors from multiple rooms makes house perfect for entertaining. Large Master Suite with custom closets. 74 Druid Hill Drive, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 74 Druid Hill Road, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring original farmhouse style front door, hardwood floors, designer semi flush mount light fixture, double door Coat Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround and hearth, bay window with window seat, 2 additional oversized windows, custom roller shades throughout, baseboard molding, crown molding, antique sconce
- Butler’s Pantry featuring original built in cabinetry including drawers and glass door cabinetry, Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, picture window with window seat overlooking backyard, designer wood grain pendant light fixture from Spain, crown molding, large pass through window to Kitchen
- Sun Room featuring Chiliwich flooring, 8’ oversized sliding glass doors out to private Bluestone Patio and overlooking idyllic yard, crown molding, baseboard molding, windows at two exposures with window shutters
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring designer tile flooring, custom Pogenpohl kitchen cabinets – lacquered base cabinets with resin upper cabinets, custom storage/pullouts throughout, Caesarstone Countertops, Ann Sacks glass tile backsplash, island with seating for 4, Italian Pendant lights over island, 2 Franke stainless sinks, commercial style fixtures, Wolf stainless 6 burner oven/range, Kitchen Aid stainless wall oven, Kitchen Aid stainless built in microwave, Lebher fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, Zephry range Hood, Kitchen Aid wine refrigerator with wine bar, Bosch Dishwasher, recessed lighting, glass door out to Bluestone Patio
- Hallway off of Kitchen with Broom Closet
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, custom oak built ins with open and concealed storage below, rustic wood beams at ceiling, rustic baseboard molding, 8 foot oversized sliding doors out to larger rear Bluestone Patio
First Level Sleeping Area
- Hallway featuring hardwood floors, designer semi-flush mount light fixture, 2 Linen Closets with floor to ceiling shelving, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, built in vanity area, 4 windows with custom roller shades, His and Her Closets with custom drawers, shelving and hanging storage, crown molding, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture at entry
- Master Bathroom featuring original tile throughout, wall to wall vanity with storage and laminate countertop, 2 medicine cabinets, storage cabinet, glass door shower, window, built in toothbrush storage, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows with curtains, Double Door Closet with custom shelves and hanging storage, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, 2 windows, Closet with custom drawers, shelves and hanging storage, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring marble look tile flooring, floating vanity with marble composite countertop, tile wainscoting, shower over tub with tile surround, window, flush mount light fixture, fan, medicine cabinet, long sconce over mirror over sink
- Unfinished Lower Level that runs full length of the house, tons of potential for Mud Room off garage, Recreation Room, Arts and Crafts Room and/or Wine Cellar
- Laundry Area featuring Whirlpool front loader washer and dryer, utility sink
- 2 car garage with electric door, peg storage wall
- Framed “stand up” Second Level that runs entire length of the house with tons of potential for additional living space and already with roughed plumbing
Front and Backyard
- Winding bluestone walkway up to front door landing
- Front Door Landing featuring Bluestone Patio, brick retaining walls, bluestone steps with brick risers, covered porch are
- Professionally landscaped front yard
- Private Bluestone Patio off of Sun Room
- Larger Bluestone Patio off of Kitchen and Family Room featuring brick retaining wall
- Bluestone steps and bluestone path around perimeter of house
- Idyllic private yard with stepping stones, mature specimen trees and blooming perennials
- Custom Stain hardwood floors throughout
- Brushed Nickel Ashley Norton Hardware throughout
- Axor Grohe fixtures throughout
- Slate Roof
- Custom Marvin Windows
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC