8 Edgewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 5 full, 1 half
- $5,371 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Magnificent French eclectic home in the heart of Summit’s northside. Privately set on a majestic flat lot, featuring 5 Bedrooms and 5.5 Baths, this home has it all! Grace, style and lovely architectural details throughout. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen open to Family Room. 2 Butler’s Pantries. Magnificent Great Room with adjacent bar for entertaining. Refined Living Room with fireplace. Peaceful Den. Extraordinary Master Suite with “His” and “Her” Baths and huge Sitting Room/Dressing Room. Fully finished above ground Lower Level with 2 huge Recreation Rooms. Amazing home ripe for the buyer seeking a prestigious Summit retreat just minutes from downtown Summit, Short Hills Mall, Blue Ribbon Schools and New York Midtown Direct train.
Room by Room Details of 8 Edgewood Drive, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring door with stained glass accents, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, lantern, wallpaper
- Rear Hallway with hardwood floors, Coat Closet, French door to Family Room, recessed lighting, sconces, stairway to lower and upper levels
- Powder Room featuring marble floor and wall tile, pedestal sink, sconces, chandelier, mirrored accent wall
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with original mantle and stone surround, sconces, baseboard molding, crown molding, French doors into Family Room, double French doors into Butler’s Pantry/Wet Bar
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, pendant light fixture with drum shade, French door to Butler’s Pantry
- Sun Room/Den featuring hardwood floors, baseboard moldings, crown moldings, 3 light lanterns, custom built ins, wallpaper
- Butler’s Pantry/Wet Bar featuring tile flooring, custom built in cabinetry, granite countertop, copper sink, glass tile, lantern, under cabinet lighting, paper
- Great Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, wallpaper, lantern, custom built ins, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless countertop, custom hood, oversized 3-tier island with granite countertops, stainless Sub Zero refrigerator, Garland stainless commercial stove/double oven, Kitchen Aid stainless built in microwave, Thermador stainless warming drawer, 2 Miele stainless dishwashers, Sub Zero beverage refrigerator, U-Line beverage refrigerator, beverage sink, pendant lighting over island, recessed lighting, French door to Deck, wallpaper, French door to Butler’s Pantry, Breakfast Area
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, bay window, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier, media hookup, wallpaper
- Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, granite countertops, custom cabinetry with storage, glass door upper storage, Closet, door to front porch area, 2 flush mount light fixtures
- Staircase to second level, hardwood floors, orb chandelier
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper, 3 Linen Closets with floor to ceiling shelving, 2 flush mount light fixtures
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper, baseboard molding, 6 closets, His and Her bathrooms with shared shower, vanity with marble tile countertop, marble floor tile, sconces, 2nd bath has pedestal sink and soaking tub, connects to Dressing Room/Sitting Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, pendant light fixture
- Laundry Room featuring Dutch door, tile flooring, utility sink, shelf, Whirlpool washer and dryer, wallpaper
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, 2 Closets
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, Closet, 3 light sconce
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring hexagonal floor tile, vanity with storage, tile countertop, shower over tub with tile surround, 4-light sconce
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, Closet
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring original floor tile, original tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, shower over tub with original tile surround, linen closet, medicine cabinet, sconces, heat lamp
- Wood staircase to Lower Level
- Above ground Bedroom #6 with wood look floor, paneling, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, storage closets, door to backyard
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity with storage, shower over tub
- Recreation Room with fireplace with stone surround, storage closets
- Utility Room and Workshop
- 1 car garage, door to 2 car garage
- Covered front porch
- Deck overlooking backyard
- Professionally landscaped flat property with mature specimen trees
- Flagstone walkway
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC