80 Dale Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $4,846 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Sophisticated, pristine 5 Bedroom, 3½ Bath home, with expansive living space and open floor plan, located in the heart of the coveted Highlands/Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train and convenience to fantastic shopping/restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a magical lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, high end appliances, granite and dreamy Breakfast Area. Well-appointed baths. Fabulous Living Room with gorgeous windows and fireplace. Divine Dining Room. Spacious and sunny Family Room with fireplace, custom built ins and French doors to Patio. Park-like backyard with huge Patio surrounded by a sprawling lawn and mature trees. Lovely Master Bedroom Suite. “Walk out” Lower Level with Recreation Room, Guest/Au Pair Bedroom, Full Bath and Mud Room. Truly exceptional home with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Summit shopping and restaurants.
Room by Room Details of 80 Dale Drive – Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, staircase to Second Level, Double Door Coat Closet
- Front to Back Living Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, gas fireplace with custom millwork mantle, crown molding, custom window treatments and woven shades, oversized windows including picture window with window seat, picture window at rear
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crisp white custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, stainless hood, Breakfast Area with windows and lantern, Double French door Pantry, high end stainless steel appliances, painted soothing gray throughout, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Laundry Room/Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, door to backyard, built in cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, stackable washer dryer, beverage refrigerator
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, chandelier, wallpaper, picture window with window seat, custom window treatments and woven shades, baseboard molding, crown molding, double doors to Kitchen
- Family Room open to Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with custom millwork mantle and tile surround, custom built ins flanking fireplace with open and concealed storage, double French doors with floor to ceiling sidelites, recessed lighting, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, Bose sound system with mounted speakers
- Powder Room featuring wallpaper, pedestal sink, custom valance
- Second Floor Landing featuring 2 Linen Closets and 1 floor to ceiling medicine cabinet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, oversized windows, custom window treatments, 2 Walk In Closets, baseboard molding, crown molding, Bathroom featuring marble flooring, double wood vanity with marble top, 2 built in medicine cabinets with additional storage, blinds, built in deep soaking tub, glass door stall shower with built-in bench, wallpaper, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, sconces
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, wallpaper, oversized windows, Double Door custom Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding, valences
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, oversized windows, blinds, Custom Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring floor tile, tile wainscoting, double wood vanity, shower over tub with tile surround, wood blinds
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, bead board wainscoting, custom window treatments, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail, large walk in Closet with window
- Walk Out Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, door to yard
- Bedroom #5 featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, built-in shelving, Closet
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, bead board vanity with marble top, shower over tub with tile surround, sconces, recessed lighting, fan
- Mud Room Area featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, Coat Closet
- 2 Car Garage
- Over 1/3 Acre
- Bluestone front walkway with brick risers
- Bluestone Patio
- Grassy Play Area
- Play Set
- Mature specimen trees, landscaping with pachysandra, blooming perennials
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC