960 Springfield Ave, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 3 full, 1 half
- $1,972 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect, meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 and 1/2 Bath Dutch Colonial close to sought after Salt Brook Elementary, NYC train, downtown New Providence and Summit and with easy access to Route 78. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow. Elegant Living Room. Fabulous Sun Porch. Spacious Kitchen leads to sundrenched Family Room. Easy access between indoors and outdoors. Freshly painted and stunning hardwood floors. Tasteful Baths. Fabulous Deck. Spacious Master Suite with private Sun Porch. 3 other bedrooms on 2nd Level plus Nursery/Office. Unfinished Lower Level with tons of potential. Huge private yard with tasteful landscaping and mature trees. 960 Springfield Avenue, located in fabulous New Providence, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 960 Springfield Ave., New Providence
- Entry Foyer/Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with decorative brick surround, baseboard molding, crown molding, French door to Sun Room, Coat Closet, staircase to Second Level
- Sun Room/Potential Guest Room featuring carpeting, windows at all exposures. Oversized picture window, ceiling fan, Closet
- Full Bath off Sun Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, bifold French doors at entry, crown molding, baseboard molding, chandelier
- Kitchen featuring laminate flooring, wood cabinetry, laminate countertops, tile backsplash with accent floral tiles, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fan/light, Walk In Pantry, fixture, flush mount light fixture, breakfast bar with seating for 2, Breakfast Area with oversized windows, ceiling fan/light fixture
- Powder Room
- Family Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, sliding doors out to Deck, door to Deck, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, 2 Closets, baseboard molding, 3 windows, Linen Closet, Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom wood double vanity shower with tile surround, medicine cabinet
- Private Sun Porch off of Master Bedroom
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, Closet, sconce, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, Closet, sconce, crown molding, baseboard molding, 1 window
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 windows
- Office/Nursery featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, sconce, 1 window
- Full Hall Bathroom
- Pull down access to Third Level/Attic Storage
- Unfinished with high ceilings has potential for Play Room or Recreation Room
- Plumbing for Half Bath
- Laundry Area with hookup
- Over ½ Acre
- Deck overlooking yard
- Large, level lot with blooming perennials and mature specimen trees
- Detached 2 car garage with Potting Shed
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- New carpet in Sun Room and Family Room
- New stove and refrigerator
- Roof recently replaced
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm. [optima_express_toppicks id="236526" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC