99 Druid Hill Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $5,205 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Sophisticated, pristine and fully renovated 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bathroom home, with expansive living space, open floor plan on a park like level property located in the heart of the coveted Brayton Elementary School District with proximity to Memorial Field, New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on an exquisitely landscaped lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates with tons of storage include stunning renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with out of this world Breakfast Room and top of the line finishes throughout. Impeccably renovated Bathrooms. Gracious Living and Dining Rooms. Spacious and sunny Family Room off of Kitchen with custom built ins. Stunning Master Suite with Walk In Closet, in-bedroom Laundry and spa-like Master Bath. Quiet neighborhood with level park-like level backyard with maintenance-free Deck, huge Patio, flat patio area for play, s’mores and b-ball. Amazing Screened In Porch all surrounded by a sprawling lawn and magical gardens. Walk out Lower Level with enormous Recreation Room, Wine Room, Exercise Room/Guest suite, Art Studio and chic Laundry/Full Bath. Truly exceptional home that won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 99 Druid Hill Road, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with leaded glass sidelites, Refinished hardwood floors and new Andersen windows throughout which carry throughout 1st level, grass cloth wallpaper, flush mount light fixture with drum shade, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 Coat Closets, staircase to Second Level, rear hallway with flush mount light fixture, door to Lower Level
- Front to Back Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, large picture window at rear, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, custom designer window treatments, in ceiling speakers
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, wallpaper, globe light fixture with crystal detail, custom designer window treatments, crown molding, in ceiling speakers
- Family Room with pocket door at entry to Living Room, custom wall to wall built in with open and concealed storage (wired for media), hardwood floors, recessed lighting, pendant light fixture with iron drum shade at rear, in ceiling speakers for surround sound, baseboard molding, crown molding, wood blinds, open to Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, white custom wood cabinetry at exterior, oversized island with seating for 3 and hidden storage areas, granite countertops, marble subway tile backsplash, Vigo stainless farm sink, Wolf stainless 6 burner cooktop, Wolf exhaust hood, 2 fully integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, Jenn Air stainless double wall ovens, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, Panasonic stainless microwave, recessed lighting, 2 orb pendant light fixtures over island. Cabinet above microwave wired for cable TV
- Breakfast Room featuring cathedral ceiling, skylights and architectural window at peak, rustic wood beam, orb chandelier, hardwood floors, windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds, baseboard molding, custom built in, 2nd custom built in Wet Bar/Coffee Station with custom cabinetry (upper, lower and open), granite countertop, mirrored backsplash, Marvel beverage refrigerator, French door to Deck
- Mudroom/Pantry featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, built in window seat with storage, window with wood blinds, desk area with laminate countertop and corkboard backsplash, recessed lighting, door to Garage
- 2 car Garage with electric doors, carriage style garage doors, Storage Area with storage and bike lifts
- Powder Room featuring tumbled floor tile, wainscoting, wallpaper, wood vanity with marble countertop, Toto toilet, chandelier, crown molding, fan
- Wood staircase to Lower Level
- “Walk Out” Recreation Room featuring Ceramic wood look floor, Pool Table Room, TV watching area includes oversized windows with wood blinds, door to 3 Season Screened In Porch
- 3 Season Screened In Porch with wainscoting and screens at 3 exposures, bead board ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, 2 doors to backyard
- Dry Bar/Closet featuring built in open shelving for storage, display and counterspace, Frigidaire refrigerator, Kitchen Aid microwave, French door to Wine Room
- Custom 1200 Bottle Wine Room featuring tile flooring with stone accents, temperature and humidity control system, floor to ceiling racks
- Rear Hallway/2nd Mud Room Area featuring ceramic wood look floor, double door Closet, door to Screened in Porch, recessed lighting
- Full Bathroom/Laundry Room featuring ceramic wood look floor, wood vanity with marble countertop, floating shelves, barn light, recessed lighting, Bosch washer, Whirlpool dryer, open shelving over washer/dryer, pocket door to toilet and shower, subway tile wainscoting, fan
- Exercise Room featuring rubber gym flooring, recessed lighting, utility closet, wired for TV. Easily converts to a 5th bedroom with separate entrance for an Au Pair or In-law suite. Extra Ceramic wood look ceramic floor tile included.
- Arts and Crafts Studio/Workshop featuring wood look ceramic floor tile, wall of custom built in cabinetry, recessed lighting, utility closet
- Second Floor Landing featuring refinished hardwood floors and new Andersen windows which carry throughout 2nd level, lantern, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 Linen Closets
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, double door Closet with floor to ceiling shelving and built-in sage, 3 windows with custom woven blackout shades, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, crown molding, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with custom shelving, drawers and hanging storage, Whirlpool stackable washer and dryer (in closet), 2 semi pendant light fixtures, window with blinds
- Master Bathroom featuring floor tile, subway tile wainscoting with mosaic trim, custom double wood vanity with solid surface countertop, 2 oversized recessed mirror framed medicine cabinets, two 2-light sconces, recessed lighting, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, Steam Shower, Toto toilet, crown molding, fan
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring floor tile, tile wainscoting with mosaic border, custom double faucet vanity with porcelain trough sink, framed mirror with ledge, Picture frame medicine cabinet over Toto toilet, recessed lighting, 3-light sconce, jetted shower over tub with subway tile surround, fan/light
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, custom woven blackout window shades, fan/light, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, custom woven blackout window shades, fan/light, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door Closet
- Bedroom #4 (flexibly being used as Office) featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, floating shelves, custom woven blackout window shades, ceiling fan, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
Front and Backyard
- New Bluestone front walkway to Copper roof portico covered entry
- Tiered front gardens
- Maintenance free composite Deck featuring metal railings (conversation and dining areas), staircase to backyard, outdoor speakers
- Brick Patio for entertaining (with basketball hoop)
- Firepit area framed with boxwood hedge
- Screened In Porch featuring brick floors, wainscoting and screens at 3 exposures, beadboard ceiling, recessed lighting, 2 screened doors (1 to Patio, 1 to backyard), ceiling fan
- Professionally landscaped yard with inground sprinkler system with blooming perennials, established foundation plantings, mature specimen trees and privacy plantings (includes boxwoods, hostas, cypress, arborvitae and mature magnolia and dogwood and redbud trees)
- Evergreen lined backyard with giant privacy evergreens
- House renovated 2009 and 2016 (Whole house renovation including Floors, Windows, Kitchen, 3 full bathrooms and half bathroom, Closets, Wine Cellar)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC