- Listed: Inman’s 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in America 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Listed: Inman’s 33 People Changing The Real Estate Industry
- Recognized by Women’s Council of Realtors as One of The Leading Women in Real Estate
- Sue and her team were #1 in dollar volume closed production in GSMLS 2013, 2014, 2015 out of approx 7500 agents.
- She is the #1 Keller Williams Agent in New Jersey for dollar volume sold for 11 years straight! (2005-2015)
- Since 2007, The Sue Adler Team has ranked between 5 and 25 out of approx. 134,000 Keller Williams Agents Worldwide. ( top 10 for past 3 years)
- Sue is a partner in the Keller Williams Summit-Millburn-Short Hills-Chatham-Madison Office.
- REAL Trends Top 1000 Agents listed for past 6 years
- August 2010 Star Power Interview – Cover Story
- Broker Agent Magazine Cover Story 2008
- Wall Street Journal Top Real Estate Professionals 2010 to Present
- Top Agent Magazine Interview
- MSN Real Estate Interview with Sue and Two Clients on Smarter Ways to Sell Your Home Online
- Secrets of top selling agents webinar – Creating a Great Consumer Experience On and Offline
- What’s next in managing clients? – Inman News 2015
Sue’s Favorite Roles:
- Keeping our clients pulse on the market at all times! The happiest clients are the most informed clients. I keep my clients in the loop at all times so that their house is the stand out in the market. It’s better to be pro-active then reactive when selling in a Buyer’s Market.
- Being the connector! “When our buyers move here from out of the area, we feel very responsible for them, so we not only help with names of contractors, doctors, etc, but we LOVE to introduce our clients to each other (on facebook and in person) so that they make new friends right away. Friend me at www.facebook.com/sueadler if you’d like some introductions! Since most of our team’s buyers are moving in from out of the area, every year we have a Client Mix & Mingle Party to introduce everyone to each other.”
- Showcasing my listings! I dont want to give away ALL of my secrets online, but when we sit down during our consultation, I’ll fill you in!
- “Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters; its the size of the fight in the dog.” This quote describes me perfectly! If you read my client testimonials, you will see this theme throughout – I go to bat for my team’s clients and am an advocate throughout the entire transaction.
- Mentoring my clients who own small businesses on how to grow their own businesses through the use of social media. ( this is a passion of mine!)
- Co-Founder of www.hearitdirect.com , Real Estate Consumer Panel Conferences – bringing the Consumer’s voice into the real estate industry.
International and Local Real Estate Conferences that Sue has been invited to speak at:
- Inman Global Connect NYC 2010, 2012
- Inman Connect San Francisco 2011 “Case Study – The Paperless Agent”
- Star Power Annual Conference Spotlight Presentations – 2010 Nashville, 2011 San Diego
- Various Keller Williams International Family Reunion and Mega Camp Panels every year since 2007
- Interviewed by Gary Keller for “Agent Mountain” on “What the Best do that the Rest Don’t”, “Using Social Media Strategically for growing your business” and “Effective Buyer Management Systems”.
- ORPI’, the Largest Real Estate Company in France’s Annual Convention 2011 – Paris
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Keynote Speaker Monmouth NJ 2010
- Real Estate Social Media Summit, Keynote Speaker, Allentown PA 2010
- Various Keller Williams Regional Events
- B.I.G Livingston Chapter – Social Media Presentation
- Hear It Direct
- Sales Mastery Conference, Palm Desert CA 2012
- Main stage interview with Gary Keller at Keller Williams Family Reunion, Phoenix AZ 2014 and Orlando 2015
Personal: I grew up in the Philly suburbs and was the #2 Remax agent in PA before I left to move to NJ to marry Peter, the perfect guy in the world for me. I started over in 2004, not knowing anyone ( I was “Sue who? helping to open up our new company called “Keller who?”) built a great lead generating website (when no one else even had one!) and the rest is history!
Sue's Client Reviews All Reviews »
I’ll start with WOW…from the moment that I met Sue, I was so impressed with her local area knowledge and business savvy. I respected and admired her approach to selling a home. Lets get the price right and the customers will come…even... Read More »
Sue Adler and her team of professionals made the process of selling our home in Summit stress-free; which, speaks volumes if you are in today’s hardening real estate market. She made a life-changing event sail through completion from the first meeting... Read More »
Professionally, the Sue Adler Team can’t be topped. Sue personally evaluated my home, which was which I had added a mission-style addition that increased the floor space by nearly 50% and made the home unlike anything usually found in Glenwood.... Read More »