145 Parker Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040
- 1 full, 2 half
- $2,030 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this 4 Bedroom 1 Full, 2 Half Bath Maplewood sun-drenched charmer just minutes from top-notch schools, Maplewood Village and NYC transportation! Warm and welcoming Entry Vestibule. Freshly painted soothing hues, original built ins, dazzling fireplace, stunning hardwood floors, original hardware and exquisite woodwork. Elegant Sunroom/Den, Living Room and formal Dining Room. Beautifully updated kitchen with new flooring, butcher block countertops and high end stainless appliances. Magnificent Garden Room with cool rustic vibe great for entertaining. All baths with chic designer finishes. 4 spacious and sunny bedrooms. Deep fenced in yard with mature specimen trees, professional plantings, stunning perennials and great outdoor entertaining spaces. Truly move in ready. Don’t miss this opportunity to own the best value in Maplewood!
Room by Room Details of 145 Parker Avenue, Maplewood
- Entry Vestibule featuring floor tile, French door, 2 windows, flush mount light fixture
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, original brick fireplace, built in cabinets flanking fireplace, original woodwork throughout, ceiling fan/light fixture, Coat Closet, stairway to 2nd Level
- Front to Sun Room/Den featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixtures, original woodwork throughout, windows at 3 exposures
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, woven shades, original woodwork, swinging door to Kitchen, chandelier
- Renovated Kitchen featuring wood look laminate flooring, custom cabinetry, glass door cabinetry, butcher block countertops, recessed lighting, Samsung stainless refrigerator/freezer with water/ice maker, Kitchen Aid stainless 5 burner oven/range, Whirlpool stainless built in microwave, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Breakfast Area with designer light fixture,
- Family Room featuring hardwood flooring, paneled walls, overlooks Sun Room and backyard, windows at 3 exposures
- Powder Room featuring mosaic floor tile, vanity, bead board wainscoting, 2 light sconce
- Garden Room/Enclosed Patio featuring flagstone flooring, high ceilings with exposed beams, oversized windows, French doors
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, Linen Closet, flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, wood blinds, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, Closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, Closet
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity with wash basin sink, medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce, tub/shower combination with tile surround
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, blackout shades, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, Closet
- Original wood staircase to 3rd Level
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, arched ceiling, Walk In Closet
- Eave Storage
- Potential for Recreation Room, Children’s Play Room, Exercise Room and/or Wine Cellar
- Laundry Room featuring built in cabinetry with laminate countertop, Maytag front loader washer and dryer, utility sin, separate toilet room
- Half Bathroom featuring tile wainscoting, pedestal sink
- Storage Closets
- Covered Rear Porch/Breezeway between Garage and Garden Room
- Flagstone Patio
- Deep, fenced in, level and park-like yard with professional landscaping and blooming perennials
- Approved for chicken coop
- Detached Garage
- Freshly painted soothing hues throughout
- Original doors, woodwork and crystal hardware throughout
#maplewoodnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MaplewoodVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Maplewood is a thriving commuter neighborhood that combines the charm of small town living with the convenience of living just half an hour away from Midtown Manhattan. The area is youthful, energetic and extremely family-friendly. Maplewood provides a social atmosphere with many community events and an exciting downtown area while maintaining a peaceful residential appeal. With quality schools, scenic open spaces, shopping and entertainment options, and gorgeous properties, Maplewood is clearly a top-notch community to live in!
Maplewood School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood is served by The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain, Annex), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions have a positive reputation for academic rigor and boast extensive lists of impressive accomplishments that result from the strong emphasis on academic excellence and social responsibility as the foundation for all their educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education.The advanced academic programs, committed staff, full-range student support, and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults in the community who want to keep expanding their worldviews. For the summer months, the district provides a highly praised children’s camp, the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
Maplewood Commuting Info
Maplewood residents have convenient access to the Maplewood Train Station which provides direct access to New York Penn Station, Newark, and Hoboken, and The Port Authority on New York and New Jersey is nearby, featuring additional rapid transit options throughout New York. The area also has its own Jitney Bus Service that provides easy public transport to and from the Maplewood Station for the everyday commuter, and multiple bus routes in the area ensure that there are even more transport options to New York and throughout New Jersey.
Maplewood is also situated near to routes 24, 280, I-78, 124, The New Jersey Turnpike, and The Garden State Parkway by car to ensure easy travel options throughout the state, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
Maplewood BLOG POSTS
2017 Maplewood / South Orange New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 29 Minutes to NYC