17 De Hart Rd, Maplewood, NJ 07040
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,727 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Perfect Colonial in phenomenal location (Jefferson Elementary)! Move right in to this delightful 5 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath gem located in the sought after Orchard Park section of Maplewood with blue ribbon schools, a short distance to downtown Maplewood Village and South Orange train stations. Beautifully situated on one of Maplewood’s best blocks (great block parties, trick or treating and holiday BBQs), this house has it all. Fabulous Front Porch for warm weather entertaining. Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with chic white cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and dreamy breakfast area. Living and Dining Rooms with original period details. Master Bedroom Suite. 4 other spacious bedrooms with great closets. Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room and Laundry Room. Original hardwood floors, doors and period hardware throughout. Magical flat backyard backing up to sought after Orchard Park! Close to downtown South Orange, Maplewood and Midtown Direct Train, this home cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 17 Dehart Road, Maplewood
- Large front porch featuring wood flooring, bead board ceiling
- Entry Vestibule featuring original tile floor, wainscoting, French door to Entry Foyer
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, light with drum shade, Coat Closet, staircase to Second Level
- Living Room with Dining Area featuring architectural arched opening, hardwood floors with walnut inlay, chandelier, fireplace with original millwork mantle, brick surround and tile hearth, crown molding, baseboard molding, woven shades
- Family Room (can also flexibly be used as a Formal Dining Room) featuring architectural arched opening, hardwood floors with walnut inlay, wainscoting, chandelier, crown molding, baseboard molding, oversized windows with designer window panels
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom crisp white cabinetry, beadboard wainscoting, granite countertops, glass block backsplash, Fisher & Paykel stainless refrigerator/freezer, Viking stainless 6 burner stove with stainless backsplash, Blomberg stainless dishwasher, stainless hood, recessed lighting, Breakfast Area with built in banquette, chandelier, oversized windows, wood blinds, Pantry Closet
- Powder Room featuring basket weave floor tile, pedestal sink, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Rear Entry/Mud Room Area
- Attached 2 car garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, lantern, baseboard molding, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floor, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 Closets, oversized windows with panels, Bathroom featuring floor tile, original tile wainscoting, vanity, shower, medicine cabinet, door to Bedroom 2, 2 light sconce, fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, Closet, oversized windows with panels, baseboard molding, access to Master Bathroom
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, vanity with Corian countertop, shower/tub combination with tile surround, recessed lighting, heat lamps, woven shade
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, Closet, oversized windows with wood blinds, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, fan/light combination, 2 Closets, oversized windows, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #5 featuring carpeting, paneled walls, Closet, flush mount light fixture
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, Closet, flush mount light fixture, eave storage
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, paneled walls, built in open shelving, flush mount light fixtures, Closet
- Laundry Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, built in cabinet with sink, Samsung stainless front loader washer, LG stainless front load dryer, paneled wall, Closet, opens shelving, flush mount light fixture
- Utility/Storage Room (plenty of room for Exercise Area and/or Wine Cellar)
- Flat yard, backs up to Orchard Park
- Solar Panels
- Original doors, crystal hardware and moldings throughout
- Central Air
#maplewoodnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MaplewoodVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Maplewood is a thriving commuter neighborhood that combines the charm of small town living with the convenience of living just half an hour away from Midtown Manhattan. The area is youthful, energetic and extremely family-friendly. Maplewood provides a social atmosphere with many community events and an exciting downtown area while maintaining a peaceful residential appeal. With quality schools, scenic open spaces, shopping and entertainment options, and gorgeous properties, Maplewood is clearly a top-notch community to live in! [optima_express_toppicks id="236520" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Maplewood School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood is served by The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain, Annex), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions have a positive reputation for academic rigor and boast extensive lists of impressive accomplishments that result from the strong emphasis on academic excellence and social responsibility as the foundation for all their educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education.The advanced academic programs, committed staff, full-range student support, and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults in the community who want to keep expanding their worldviews. For the summer months, the district provides a highly praised children’s camp, the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
Maplewood Commuting Info
Maplewood residents have convenient access to the Maplewood Train Station which provides direct access to New York Penn Station, Newark, and Hoboken, and The Port Authority on New York and New Jersey is nearby, featuring additional rapid transit options throughout New York. The area also has its own Jitney Bus Service that provides easy public transport to and from the Maplewood Station for the everyday commuter, and multiple bus routes in the area ensure that there are even more transport options to New York and throughout New Jersey.
Maplewood is also situated near to routes 24, 280, I-78, 124, The New Jersey Turnpike, and The Garden State Parkway by car to ensure easy travel options throughout the state, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
Maplewood BLOG POSTS
2017 Maplewood / South Orange New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 29 Minutes to NYC