475 Longview Rd, South Orange, NJ 07079
- 3 full, 2 half
- $3,409 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this picture perfect 5 Bedroom, 3 full and 2 half Bath Classic Center Hall Colonial in the prestigious Upper Wyoming section of South Orange just 20 miles west of Manhattan and close to the Jitney, Midtown Direct Train and nearby restaurants and shopping. Situated on a large private lot with mature trees and meticulous landscaping, this home is move in ready. Beautiful details include generous-sized rooms, elegant moldings and hardwood floors. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite, Viking/Sub Zero appliances and dreamy Breakfast Room. Family Room open to Kitchen. Out of this world Master Suite with a spa-like bath. Stately Living and Dining Rooms. Chic light fixtures. Great outdoor entertaining space. Lower Level with Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Laundry and tons of storage. Painted neutral hues. This home, located in one of South Orange’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 475 Longview Road, South Orange
- Wood Front Door flanked by sidelights
- Entry Vestibule and Foyer featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, 2 Coat Closets
- Curved staircase leading to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, fireplace with custom millwork mantle, stone surround on fireplace, recessed lighting, double French doors to Family Room, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, bay window, wainscoting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Office featuring double French doors at entry, hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, architectural arched windows at 2 exposures, custom built in with open and concealed storage, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, modern sink, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, fan
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, custom wood cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, island with storage, granite countertops, tile backsplash, open shelving for display, recessed lighting, track lighting over island, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Viking Professional gas oven/range, Viking Professional hood, Kitchen Aid dishwasher, built-in microwave, second oven (electric), walk-in Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, Broom Closet/Pantry, Rear Staircase
- Breakfast Room featuring tile flooring, chandelier, recessed lighting, oversized windows and double French doors out to Patio, Breakfast Bar, open to Family Room
- Family Room featuring vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, French door out to Patio, oversized windows, double French doors to Living Room (hardwired for 5 channel home theater surround sound with in-wall cables and interconnects. All Audioquest brand cables are excluded)
- Mud Room Area with custom built in cubbies and drawers, door to Garage
- 1 Car Garage; large utility/storage closet and tool closet in garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, built in storage cabinet, Linen Closet, baseboard molding, door to unfinished Third Level
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, soaring vaulted ceiling, modern pendant light fixtures, 2 Closets with custom hanging, shelves and drawers, custom window treatments, Master Bath with pocket door at entry, soaring vaulted ceiling with skylights, tile flooring, modern double concrete vessel sink, elongated medicine cabinets, mosaic glass tile accent wall, shower with rain and handheld showerhead with mosaic tile surround, glass panel, seat, built in cabinetry/linen storage, recessed lighting, fan, separate heating, heated floors and towel rack
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, modern pendant light fixture with drum shade, wood blinds, picture shelves
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, Closet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting
- Jack and Jill Bath featuring tile flooring, vanity, shower with tile surround, glass shelf
- Bedroom #5 (accessed via Rear Staircase and through Jack and Jill bath through Bedroom #4) featuring hardwood floors, soaring vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring floor tile, wash basin sink with marble top, tile wainscoting with decorative detail, soaring vaulted ceiling with skylight, recessed lighting, 2 light sconces over sink, wood blind, wall mounted cabinet, tub/shower combination with tile surround and glass panel door
- Unfinished/storage including finished cedar closet with shelving and clothes hanging racks
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, fireplace with stone surround, recessed lighting, Closet
- Exercise Room featuring tile flooring, mirrored wall, recessed lighting, utility closet
- Half Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Storage Room with crawl space
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, Whirlpool Duet front loader washer and dryer
- Winding bluestone front walkway
- Meticulously landscaped with crisp shrubs and blooming perennials
- Mature specimen trees
- Rear Patio with built-in gas line for BBQ
- Play Set
#southorangenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About South OrangeVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Township of South Orange Village features a vibrant community, abundant green spaces, and an excellent transit system all within close proximity to New York. The area is full of thriving businesses, artistic and cultural attractions, and shopping destinations, and the rich history of community involvement in South Orange has helped cultivate the friendly atmosphere and effortless living that the township’s residents cherish. The well-maintained parks, preserved natural spaces, community gardens, and clean streets lined with independently owned businesses display the down-to-earth, compassionate character of South Orange. Residents revel in the ability to live in a relaxing and social area that offers convenient access to New York while preserving the feeling of easy living. This family-friendly locale is a commuter’s dream!
South Orange School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood includes The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions live up to their reputation for academic excellence and rigor and boast a long list of impressive accomplishments, resulting from their strong emphasis on academic prowess and social responsibility as the foundation for all educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education. The advanced academic programs provided by a committed staff as well as the full-range student supports and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults desiring to enrich their experience and expand their minds. The district also offers a highly praised children’s camp during the warmer months called the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
South Orange Commuting Info
South Orange residents have access to both The South Orange Train Station and The Mountain Train Station, offering an approximately 25 minute commute to New York City’s Penn Station. These stations ensure that there are multiple speedy and direct routes to Newark and Hoboken where the PATH Rapid Transit System transfers you to the heart of New York’s financial center. The South Orange Jitney Bus Service allows residents to travel to various other transits stations with ease.
Routes 24, 124, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway take a mere 5-10 minutes by car, enabling residents to traverse the state with ease. For the business traveler, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Bus routes 92 and 107 pass between South Orange and Irvington, Newark, Newark Liberty Airport, Union City, and New York (to the Port Authority Bus Terminal). Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry , the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach that travel straight to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
South Orange BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Maplewood / South Orange New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 31 Minutes to NYC