Classic Livingston colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out.Livingston Twp.
9 Bennington Road Livingston, NJ 07039 – sold over list price
- 9 Bennington Road
- Livingston Twp.
- 0.17 acres
Sold by Sue Adler for full price – $499,000 Located in the Crestmont Hills section of Livingston this impeccable 4 bedroom 1 and 1 half bath colonial is fully updated throughout, it is truly turn key! The open layout is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy gleaming hardwood floors throughout entire first floor, a spacious kitchen with fresh white cabinetry, granite counter tops and mosaic tile back-splash, Spacious Family room that opens to the kitchen and recreation room and extra storage on the lower level
This home is in pristine condition is ready for its new homeowner to unpack their bags, relax and enjoy!
- Entire first floor features gleaming hardwood floors
- Formal living room with recessed lighting, coat closet, and access to breakfast area and powder room
- Formal dining room with chair rail detail and access to the kitchen.
- Open and inviting family room with tray ceiling, recessed lights and French doors out to the paver patio. Family rooms open to the kitchen and also the breakfast area
- Updated kitchen with mosaic tile backsplash, granite countertops, and pendant lighting over peninsula
- Powder room off breakfast area
- Master bedroom with plush carpeting, recessed lights and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 with carpeting, recessed lights and closet
- Bedroom 3 with carpeting, recessed lights and large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 with carpeting, recessed lights and large walk-in closet
- Full hall bath with shower over tub and tile backsplash
- Wall to wall carpet with wood paneling
- Utility room/storage room/laundry room
- Bus stop on corner to Newark/NYC
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Paver patio and walk-way
- Privacy fence
- Ice melting system in gutters
- Sprinkler system
- Gas line for grill
- One car built-in garage
- 2-zone A/C
- 1 zone Heat
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.