- Listed: Inman’s 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in America 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Inman News is the leading news source for Realtors in the Industry.
- Listed: Inman’s 33 People Changing The Real Estate Industry
- Recognized by Women’s Council of Realtors as One of The Leading Women in Real Estate
- Awarded “Most Luxury Listings Sold” in the country for KW -2017″ by Keller Williams International Luxury Division
- Sue and her team were #1 in dollar volume closed production in GSMLS 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and YTD 2018 out of approx 7500 agents.
- The Sue Adler Team is the #1 Keller Williams Team in New Jersey for dollar volume sold for 13 years straight! (2005-2018)
- Since 2007, The Sue Adler Team has ranked between 5 and 25 out of approx. 165,000 Keller Williams Agents Worldwide.
- Sue is a partner in the Keller Williams Summit-Millburn-Short Hills-Chatham-Madison Office.
- Sue is a 2% owner of the Keller Williams UK Region, which brings us International Relocation business.
- REAL Trends Top 1000 Agents listed for past 10 years
- August 2010 Star Power Interview – Cover Story
- Broker Agent Magazine Cover Story 2008
- Wall Street Journal Top Real Estate Professionals 2010 to Present
- Top Agent Magazine Interview
- MSN Real Estate Interview with Sue and Two Clients on Smarter Ways to Sell Your Home Online
- Secrets of top selling agents webinar – Creating a Great Consumer Experience On and Offline
- What’s next in managing clients? – Inman News 2015
Sue’s Favorite Roles:
- Keeping our clients pulse on the market at all times! The happiest clients are the most informed clients. I keep my clients in the loop at all times so that their house is the stand out in the market. It’s better to be pro-active then reactive when selling in a Buyer’s Market.
- Being the connector! “When our buyers move here from out of the area, we feel very responsible for them, so we not only help with names of contractors, doctors, etc, but we LOVE to introduce our clients to each other (on facebook and in person) so that they make new friends right away. Friend me at www.facebook.com/sueadler if you’d like some introductions! Since most of our team’s buyers are moving in from out of the area, every year we have a Client Mix & Mingle Party to introduce everyone to each other.”
- Showcasing our listings! I dont want to give away ALL of my secrets online, but when we sit down during our consultation, I’ll fill you in!
- “Its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters; its the size of the fight in the dog.” This quote describes me perfectly! If you read our client testimonials, you will see this theme throughout – I go to bat for our team’s clients and am an advocate throughout the entire transaction.
- Mentoring our clients who own small businesses on how to grow their own businesses through the use of social media. ( this is a passion of mine!)
- International and Local Real Estate Conferences that Sue has been invited to speak at:
- Inman Global Connect NYC 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2019
- Main stage convention interview with Gary Keller – Phoenix AZ 2014 and Orlando 2015, Austin 2015, Orlando 2017
- Inman Connect San Francisco 2011 “Case Study – The Paperless Agent”
- Star Power Annual Conference Spotlight Presentations – 2010 Nashville, 2011 San Diego
- Various Keller Williams International Family Reunion, Mega Camp and Regional Panels every year since 2007
- Interviewed by Gary Keller for “Agent Mountain” on “What the Best do that the Rest Don’t”, “Using Social Media Strategically for growing your business” and “Effective Buyer Management Systems”.
- ORPI’, the Largest Real Estate Company in France’s Annual Convention 2011 – Paris
- Real Estate Social Media Summit, Keynote Speaker, Allentown PA 2010
- Real Estate Success.Rocks Conference Presentations 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sales Mastery Conference, Palm Desert CA 2012
Personal: I grew up in the Philly suburbs and was the #2 Remax agent in PA before I left to move to NJ to marry Peter, the perfect guy in the world for me. I started over in 2004, not knowing anyone, built a great lead generating website (when no one else even had one!) created community videos, which attracted a ton of relocation business, and the rest is history!
Sue's Client Reviews All Reviews »
Sue Adler’s team is a professional, efficient, focused group with dedicated staff, each of whom perform a specific function. They helped us sell our home in 3 weeks. As our broker, Sue ‘interviewed’ us, explained market factors at play... Read More »
Sue and her team recently facilitated the sale of our home of 31 years. And I can’t overemphasize enough the value of having a ‘team’ behind you. From photos to staging to inspection to closing, we felt we had true partners in Sue, Melissa,... Read More »
Ken and Emily Shuldman
I can’t say enough good things about the Sue Adler team! From start to finish they were nothing but the ultimate professionals. Sue has put together an amazing team of real estate professionals who each have specific expertise to guide you through... Read More »