701 Lawrence Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
- 4 full, 1 half
- $6,103 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Featuring modern and contemporary designs, 701 Lawrence Avenue blurs the boundary between indoor and outdoor. This 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath home, designed by award winning SALA Architects, has open floor plans and large expanses of glass windows that join to produce a spacious and airy feel. Notable features include tall-beamed ceilings, pristine hardwood floors, sleek custom cabinetry and a fully equipped Chef’s Kitchen. Enter the front door into a foyer and stairs that lead to a large open area that encompasses the Living/Family and Dining Rooms with floor to ceiling windows, a modern gas fireplace with steel surround and a wall of flush cabinetry that will hold all of your media accessories. The Chef’s Kitchen is outfitted with polished walnut and stainless steel custom cabinetry, professional grade stainless steel appliances, crystal mosaic backsplash, marble countertops and a bi-level custom center island with seating for four. Masterfully designed for entertaining and seamless flow, this grand open living and eating area opens to a backyard that features a weeping wraparound porch and a sprawling lawn adorned with breathtaking Japanese Gardens designed by Master Taka. The first floor Master Suite features a sumptuous bathroom with jetted tub, spa shower, and custom wardrobe area and has the feel of a grand hotel. A Laundry Room, Powder Room, Mudroom and 3-car Garage complete the First Level. Upstairs, there are 3 Bedrooms exquisitely detailed and include large closets, modern built-ins and modern ceiling fans. In addition to the Jack & Jill Bathroom shared by Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4, there is a beautiful Full Hall Bath. Bedroom 4 and the Office also feature Juliet balconies. The Lower Level has high ceilings and large windows that allow in natural light and offers the perfect space for a Media/Family Room and Game Room. As a bonus, there is a Gym with a Lap Pool and Full Bathroom. Just minutes from award winning schools, NJ Transit Lines, restaurants and shopping, 701 Lawrence Avenue is exceptional in every way. Come visit today and experience its wonders through your own eyes!
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed light, double door Coat Closet, built in modern glass shelving, open to Living Room and Staircase.
- Living Room featuring recessed lighting, hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, modern gas fireplace with stainless steel surround flanked by modern flush custom walnut media cabinet with steel hardware and designer recessed lighting, walnut ceiling beams, baseboard molding, 5 oversized windows at 2 exposures, oversize sliding Patio Door (with screen) to wraparound Deck, open to Dining Area and Kitchen.
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, walnut beamed ceiling, baseboard molding, 3 oversize windows, oversize sliding Patio Door (with screen) to wraparound Deck, 2 large designer modern chandeliers, open to Kitchen.
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, walnut beamed ceiling, recessed lighting, stainless steel cabinets and custom sleek walnut wood cabinets with marble countertop, glass mosaic tile back splash, professional grade stainless steel appliances including: Miele built in Coffee Machine, Thermador 6 Gas Burner Stove Top with pot filler faucet, Thermador Hood, Sub Zero oversize French Door Refrigerator, GE Monogram Double Oven/Convection, built in Pasta Cooker, 5 windows at 2 exposures, Blanco stainless sink with pull down faucet, 2 floor to ceiling custom double frosted panel steel Pantry Doors with pull out shelving, bi-level center island with modern walnut cabinetry (seating for 4) with 2 large modern pendants, stainless steel sink with pull down faucet, soap dispenser, filtered water spout, Miele Platinum dishwasher.
- Mudroom featuring stone flooring, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, built in Bench with storage, Utility Closet with shelving, custom cubicle shelving, window, door to 3-car Garage with sensor lighting, 4 windows, work desk and wall organizer.
- Powder Room featuring marble floor and wainscoting, toto toilet, modern custom vanity with glass vessel sink, 2 designer modern sconces, painted cool gray.
- Laundry Room featuring marble flooring, large flush commercial light, 2 windows, utility sink with pull-down faucet, stainless steel Samsung Front Load stackable Washer/Dryer, custom cabinetry with dark formica countertop.
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, recessed lights, cathedral ceiling, large bay window flanked by 3 windows (with blinds) at 2 exposures, sleek flush wall to wall/floor to ceiling custom walnut cabinet with doors and shelving for TV/linens and pull out Desk, en suite Bathroom with 3 architectural windows with blinds, recessed lighting, tile floor, cathedral ceiling, drop-in XL jetted Jacuzzi soaking tub with granite surround, pull down faucet, custom wood storage vanity with double steel sinks, privacy wall with toto toilet, steam shower with frameless glass shower doors, 2 recessed lights, tile surround with crystal mosaic tile inlay, 4 spouts and pull down faucet, leading to Master Dressing Room with 2 windows with blinds, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, custom wood furniture like cabinetry.
- Two Story wood Staircase with aluminum railing, 2 elongated windows, 3 modern designer sconces, built in shelving with leaded glass window above to Second Level Landing with recessed lighting, Linen Closet with shelving.
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, 5 windows at 2 exposures with blinds, modern ceiling fan with light, adjustable reading sconce, built in wood desk with storage, baseboard molding, large closet with custom shelving.
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, 6 windows at 3 exposures with blinds, modern ceiling fan with light, adjustable reading sconce, built in wood bench with storage and decorative sconce, baseboard molding, large closet with custom shelving, pocket door to Jack and Jill Bathroom with marble floor with wainscoting, window with blinds, Toto toilet, custom vanity with double sink, jetted soaking tub with shower overhead, two recessed lights, pull down faucet and framed glass sliding doors.
- Bedroom 4 featuring hardwood floors, 5 windows at 3 exposures with blinds, modern ceiling fan with light, adjustable reading sconce, built in wood bench and desk with storage and 2 decorative sconces, baseboard molding, large closet with custom shelving, exterior glass panel door to covered Juliet Balcony with recessed light, pocket door to Jack and Jill Bathroom.
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile floor and wainscoting, pedestal glass sink with chrome base, 4 modern bathroom sconces, mirrored medicine cabinet, glass framed shower doors with recessed light and tile surround, window with blinds and privacy wall with Toto toilet.
- Office featuring hardwood floors, modern designer pendant light, 6 windows at 3 exposures, recessed light, exterior glass panel door to covered Juliet Balcony with recessed light.
- Open two-story wood Staircase with window and 2 modern designer sconces to Lower Level Landing featuring faux wood plank tile floor, high ceiling, recessed lighting Walk-in Closet with shelving.
- Full Bathroom featuring crystal mosaic tile floor, tile surround, Toto toilet, custom wood vanity, glass shower doors with mosaic tile floor and tile surround with decorative mosaic tile inlay, recessed light.
- Family Room/Game Room featuring faux wood plank tile floor, 4 elongated windows over looking Japanese Garden, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, French Doors to Gym with Lap Pool
- Exercise Room featuring tile floor and floor to ceiling tile, large window, recessed lighting, baseboard molding LAP POOL open to Gym with rubber matting.
- Utility Room featuring painted cement floor, work desk with storage, commercial utility double sink, commercial lighting.
- Japanese Garden designed by Master Japanese Gardener (2014)
- Bluestone pathway to Entry Portico with built in bench and recessed light
- Large wraparound back deck with lighting
- 3 Modern Lamp Posts throughout yard
- Outdoor Gas Line
- Lynx Professional Sear Free Standing Gas Grille
- 8.5’ to 10’ ceilings throughout house
- Hardwood floors through out house
- Smoke/CO2 Detectors throughout
- Weatherproof electrical outlet in front and back of home
- 3 zone natural gas forced air heating with 3 high efficiency furnaces with air filters and humidifiers
- Underground wire for Invisible Fence
- Original Endless Indoor Lap Pool (8’ 4” x 15’ 2)
- Central Vacuum
- Stained modern baseboard molding and window trim through out house
- Freshly Painted, Exterior (2019)
- Franke Little Butler 300HT (2019)
- Hot Water Heater (2018)
#westfieldnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About WestfieldVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Westfield is a strong community with deep historical roots located in Union County, New Jersey. Founded in 1720, this beautiful suburb is made up of a series of tight-knit neighborhoods and features a gorgeous town center, excellent commuting options, and a deeply connected communal atmosphere. Residents are heavily involved in the development and growth of their town and encourage local business growth by shopping locally and participating in city-sponsored organizations. [optima_express_toppicks id="236527" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Westfield School Information
Westfield Public Schools have a longstanding reputation of academic excellence. The district is made up of Lincoln Early Childhood Learning Center, six elementary schools (Franklin, Jefferson, McKinley, Tamaques, Washington and Wilson), two intermediate school (Edison and Roosevelt) and Westfield High School. These quality institutions provide comprehensive student support and individualized instruction from preschool through high school, creating well-rounded, lifelong learners. The Westfield Public School staff has a long history of true dedication to student success, and the district is lauded for their innovative and eclectic range of extracurricular activities. The district focuses on family and community involvement and shows the utmost devotion to its mission to “educate all students to reach their highest potential as productive, well -balanced and responsible citizens who respect individual differences and diversity in an ever changing world.”
Westfield Commuting Info
Westfield is the ideal locale for commuters. The area offers convenient bus and rail service to NYC and throughout New Jersey. The Westfield Train Station provides routes to NYC’s Penn Station as well as Newark, NJ, and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers additional train commuting options from NYC and Newark. Additionally, NJ Transit’s Bus Services provides easy routes to Midtown Manhattan.
Westfield’s close proximity to NYC also allows for hassle-free commuting by car. Major roadways such as routes I-78, 22, and I-287 as well as The Garden State Parkway and The New Jersey Turnpike and, are easily accessible from the Westfield area. For their jetsetting residents, The Newark Liberty International Airport can be conveniently reached in approximately 20 minutes from Westfield, allowing for convenient personal and business travel.
Westfield BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 47 Minutes